Options

Runes

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
How about we take runes off glu? They are making the game really not cool and every one flames about them. At least don't incorporate them in the future ew4. Does anyone else share the same opinion?

Comments

• Options
    AvantyrAvantyr Registered Users 7 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    How about we take runes off Glu? They are making the game really not cool and every one flames about them. At least don't incorporate them in the future EW4. Does anyone else share the same opinion?

I don't mind the existence of runes, the problems are in how the implementation is a stupid money-grab:
    1) They should be far more widespread in all varieties, you can pretty much only get whites and a few greens without paying.
    2) Combining them is incredibly expensive, not only you need 5, you also have an ever increasing probability of failing and losing everything.
    3) They consume excessive inventory space, which was already too small before runes were added.
    (6 types*5 rarities=30)+10 equipped items=40->no inventory space for reagents or extra gear sets...
    4) You can't place and remove at will, practically everything costs gems.
    5) The Fire Lotus Tower is a joke, the best rune I've gotten from it is green.
    6) Lightning shield and cold damage runes are pretty much useless...
    7) Despite all that, they are pretty much necessary to progress.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Avantyr wrote: »
    I don't mind the existence of runes, the problems are in how the implementation is a stupid money-grab:
    1) They should be far more widespread in all varieties, you can pretty much only get whites and a few greens without paying.
    2) Combining them is incredibly expensive, not only you need 5, you also have an ever increasing probability of failing and losing everything.
    3) They consume excessive inventory space, which was already too small before runes were added.
    (6 types*5 rarities=30)+10 equipped items=40->no inventory space for reagents or extra gear sets...
    4) You can't place and remove at will, practically everything costs gems.
    5) The Fire Lotus Tower is a joke, the best rune I've gotten from it is green.
    6) Lightning shield and cold damage runes are pretty much useless...
    7) Despite all that, they are pretty much necessary to progress.

Thats why I say they should be gone or fixed.