Can I not Buy gems on a JB device?

PikachuFTWPikachuFTW Registered Users 6 Posts
Ok, I'm on a jailbroken device, and whenever i try to buy gems, the game crashes. It returns to the little character thing and then i have to force quit and reenter. Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? Am I not supposed to spend money?

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Insert "flaming Glu" comment here.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • PikachuFTWPikachuFTW Registered Users 6 Posts
    For a guy with the most posts on these forums.....you suck at giving at helpful info.
    For a guy who thinks that Pikachu is a good pokemon......you suck at competitive battling.

Edit: Pikachu's really cute though.
    For a guy who thinks Sceptile is a good pokemon......you must also suck at competitive battling.

Edit: None. Just stfu and i want an admin to explain wth is going on with this buying gem glitch.
    I swear. It's like arguing to a mirror. Everything you say and do is reflected back at you.

Good job Pikachu.
    Ummm, so I was surfing forums and looking at the primer. And the way JonWayne says it, gold items dropping from gold offerings is like a dream come true. So how much money do you have to spend to say, get The Mighty Mitts for monk? 10 bucks? 30?

I really need those gems for offerings. My budget allows it, as long as I don't have to spend hundreds for a gold lvl44. That's ridiculous.

So, post down below, how much money it costs to get a gold weapon from gold offerings. I'm crossing my fingers for no more than 30 spins.:)
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    PikachuFTW wrote: »
    Ok, I'm on a jailbroken device, and whenever i try to buy gems, the game crashes. It returns to the little character thing and then i have to force quit and reenter. Can someone tell me what the hell is going on? Am I not supposed to spend money?

OP I have the same thing going on for me with a rooted device on android!! Same EXACT thing, I go to touch the little + icon to buy gems and my game restarts.

The thing is, I have purchased gems before with no problem, so what I am thinking is that something happened with them trying to address this hacker issue, they messed something else up. I have NEVER cheated, hacked the game, or anything and now I cannot purchase gems either.
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Ummm, so I was surfing forums and looking at the primer. And the way JonWayne says it, gold items dropping from gold offerings is like a dream come true. So how much money do you have to spend to say, get The Mighty Mitts for monk? 10 bucks? 30?

I really need those gems for offerings. My budget allows it, as long as I don't have to spend hundreds for a gold lvl44. That's ridiculous.

So, post down below, how much money it costs to get a gold weapon from gold offerings. I'm crossing my fingers for no more than 30 spins.:)

It's totally random but I would say don't expect weapon under 100 spins you could get lucky, but much better chance you won't get lucky I've never seen a weapon drop in $100 worth of gems.
    Agree with KaOtiC here. I've spent 50 bucks on gold offerings before (bad mistake), and I saw nothing gold. All shît.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts

Here is the info on this: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?96549-Rooted-Jailbroken-devices-and-EW3

Thread has devolved and is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.