You never learn

Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
Seriously after all the yous got after the last tiered spender and how much you guys could "hear us" you go and do it again, it's the fact that a tiered spender event could be good, if like everything else you did it right, which you didn't, an oni weapon isn't worth £350 approx $600 how stupid can you actually be, you would make more money if you gave out those max prizes for people who spend on one 5200 gem pack, that way everyone could be involved in some way, the rewards your giving out for all that money are pathetic

Normally I don't complaint much but , you people have not the slightest idea what your doing for £350 I can put enough fuel in my car to drive from the uk to Italy, I could take a cheap flight to Paris,Munich,Belgium,Barcelona and stay for the weekend, you really think the majority of people are pro this tournament rather than against.

I hope you guys get slaughtered on these forums some more. You'll get it one day.

Comments

• bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Seriously after all the **** yous got after the last tiered spender and how much you guys could "hear us" you go and do it again, it's the fact that a tiered spender event could be good, if like everything else you did it right, which you didn't, an oni weapon isn't worth £350 approx $600 how stupid can you actually be, you would make more money if you gave out those max prizes for people who spend on one 5200 gem pack, that way everyone could be involved in some way, the rewards your giving out for all that money are pathetic

Normally I don't complaint much but Fuk, you people have not the slightest idea what your doing for £350 I can put enough fuel in my car to drive from the uk to Italy, I could take a cheap flight to Paris,Munich,Belgium,Barcelona and stay for the weekend, you really think the majority of people are pro this tournament rather than against.

I hope you guys get slaughtered on these forums some more. You'll get it one day.
    Yep, they are retarded. Also Glu, next time make a 7-day tiered spender, cause **** players right? Everyone is waiting for some normal tour (when was fuse last time? A month ago?) and you come in and make a ****ING 3 DAY ******** EVENT.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    What bugs me is lowering tourney rewards then pulling this..

I ranked top100 player and top10 guild for every tourney since the offering tourney, and using all of the rune token we won (basically nothing, like 5 each per tourney?) only gave me 41.5k vp.. Meaning I would need another 300$ or so to get the only valuable reward.

Basically, the message I got is: "Hey, we know you play a lot and participate in tourneys, so go *** yourself and spend some money"
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Find it hard to grasp the fact that with all the media coverage, and investigations in to the use of in app purchases, Glu do this.
    An event purely aimed at the use of cash only items has to be wrong. This one deserves reporting to trading standards to be honest.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    This one deserves reporting to trading standards to be honest.

Which country and who would be willing and able to do that..?
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Eh. Im looking at it as 3 days to check out some new games. Apparantly all the complaints last time held no sway whatsoever. There will always be people with more money than sense, and glu will take advantage of that. Although i really think they would actually make quite a bit more if they would just offer items for cash outright, got some genius's in their finance department.

Hmm. Lets offer new weapons, armor, pets, wings and skins in a cash shop....ooooooor.....lets get 3 people to spend 600 bucks for one item that they could farm a boss for, and as an added bonus everyone off again. Yay lets go with option 2 that sounds fun and we looooove drama more than actually making some money.

And i realize you very "special" people who are spending 600 bucks for an imaginary sword can spend you money as you wish. And honestly i couldnt be happier that in reward for your stupidity you get an item for a game that you probably wont even be playing in 4 months lol. And i really really hope that you pass on this way of thinking to your children or future children. It sends a good message dont ya think.

Sorry ultra i really really tried to hold in the hate. Just couldnt do it. Glu brings out the best in all of us.
  • chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Eh. Im looking at it as 3 days to check out some new games. Apparantly all the complaints last time held no sway whatsoever. There will always be people with more money than sense, and glu will take advantage of that. Although i really think they would actually make quite a bit more if they would just offer items for cash outright, got some genius's in their finance department.

Hmm. Lets offer new weapons, armor, pets, wings and skins in a cash shop....ooooooor.....lets get 3 people to spend 600 bucks for one item that they could farm a boss for, and as an added bonus pîss everyone off again. Yay lets go with option 2 that sounds fun and we looooove drama more than actually making some money.

And i realize you very "special" people who are spending 600 bucks for an imaginary sword can spend you money as you wish. And honestly i couldnt be happier that in reward for your stupidity you get an item for a game that you probably wont even be playing in 4 months lol. And i really really hope that you pass on this way of thinking to your children or future children. It sends a good message dont ya think.

Sorry ultra i really really tried to hold in the hate. Just couldnt do it. Glu brings out the best in all of us.

Aren't u also a guilty culprit? :D ur monk has lvl 44 galactic gauntlets that u got from the last tiered spender, req the same 125k vp
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    My dying i did. I got those very luckily from the offering that was there at the time. I got my chest and those gauntlets from the same 10 spin. Get your facts straight before you blindly post about things you dont know chris. And i never said i dont spend money on this game. Since i have started playing i have probably spent 400 bucks. And that was mainly for my 200 bag slot. Also some very newb moves when i first started playing and was buying reagents. Live and learn. I havent spent a dime in quite some time. I would love to give them some money, but not for this cràp.
  • SoFuQSoFuQ Registered Users 20 Posts
    Yeah, I'll proudly be posting 0 vp for this POS tournament. 3 days to get hooked on another game... it could happen.
  • LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    Gluadmin or moloch please take notice that glu has now been reported to the swedish (Datainspektionen) and actions will be turned against glu since they have contacted likewise institutions across europe to ban glu games from the european market.

Just a heads up!
  • SuurTrekkonSuurTrekkon Registered Users 32 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Gluadmin or moloch please take notice that glu has now been reported to the swedish (Datainspektionen) and actions will be turned against glu since they have contacted likewise institutions across europe to ban glu games from the european market.

Just a heads up!

Hear! Hear! Hear this Gloo, our Cheat Team has been notified too!

On the other side, guys, there's absolutely no point in complaining about these spender events. They make a huge amount of money for Gloo and they don't need to please anybody. Come on guys, we fill the forums with complaints and proof of hacking in survival tourneys and Gloo laughs in our faces! Do you think they care about these wishy-washy complaints at all? Gloo only wants newbie impatient players that will spend cash and the only interest Gloo has in having end-game players is to act as lures for the newbies...wow cool gear, I want it..spend spend spend...

Game over.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    I agree. This tournament is bullshît. Seriously, lol.

I take this as 3 days to try and get Batman Arkham Origins in Injustice Gods Aming Us. you glû.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    Still waiting on the fusion tournament.
  • chmkchmk Registered Users 34 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    My dying àss i did. I got those very luckily from the offering that was there at the time. I got my chest and those gauntlets from the same 10 spin. Get your facts straight before you blindly post about things you dont know chris. And i never said i dont spend money on this game. Since i have started playing i have probably spent 400 bucks. And that was mainly for my 200 bag slot. Also some very newb moves when i first started playing and was buying reagents. Live and learn. I havent spent a dime in quite some time. I would love to give them some money, but not for this cràp.

Sorry my bad ren.

I just thought that lvl 44 g gauntlets couldn't be received from offerings, only 36
    <Ex0dus>
    Senior Officer
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Abusive thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.