Well, PvP Announcement is official...

2Next

Comments

• mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    I havent tried PO. I'll take you in Gen 6 OU. I'm not that good though, since i dont play competitively that much anymore. But i still do enjoy a good battle every once in a while.

My username is UltraSceptile in PS.

I havent played for 2 years though but I was gen 5 OU leader for a wee bit in PO before quitting.
    Ill throw you a pm sometime.
    ;)
  • jhenyk2jhenyk2 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you!!! This is a good announcement for me ... I hope it is
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    We will need a pvp thread for pvp related things. (Guides,Leaderboards,Discussion,People who want to duel me)

Since I played EW2 PvP a lot which was really fun. I look forward to the pvp feature here for a long time already.

@Mohican: I need to duel you. You know why.

EW3 is going just the right way.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Ladder ranking like in Pokemon Showdown would be awesome.

And I don't mind energy refill....as long it's not too ridiculous. Like in endless, you can only play twice every 3-4 hours. If the same thing is implemented in PvP....that would suck.

And in endless you can start lower if you want to play longer. e.g. tournament time. In PvP it is one pay for one play.
  • KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Wait what!? Who said anything about respect them? I said exactly your first statement, you should be thankful they exist.

UltraSceptile, I´m pretty sure you have earlier stated a bunch of times how you hate that people spends so much cash on this and that. But well if you haven´t then forget it my bad then.

But about this, so you are ranting and flaming about something you yet know nothing about? You say you have a problem peope can spam revives in PvP, and how insulting it is that a company will destroy the heavily skill based competition like PvP and turn it into a money grabbing operation as if this was something confirmed and announced by the company. o.0 Yes if you can spam revives and potions in PvP I will hate it as well but seriously I really think chances of this happening is slim to none so calm the fk down with the ranting untill you know anything.

LMAO of course Ultra has complained about people spending money to get to the top! He has just changed his tune a bit recently
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    Blizzard pls buy EW3 kthx :(
  • Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    KDR Would be rad also :)
    -Sagelz
  • HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Hha Showdown? PO > PS . Been a while since I had a competitive battle but wouldnt mind playing you if you still do yourself.

hey moh did this pvp coming up come with BossRush duo mode fight together ??
    Xephraim wrote: »
    We will need a pvp thread for pvp related things. (Guides,Leaderboards,Discussion,People who want to duel me)

Since I played EW2 PvP a lot which was really fun. I look forward to the pvp feature here for a long time already.

@Mohican: I need to duel you. You know why.

EW3 is going just the right way.

Why u wanna duel poor lil me

hey moh did this pvp coming up come with BossRush duo mode fight together ??

no henshin hobo no multiplayer has been implemented yet .
    ;)
    Haha ew3 is a whole difd level to ew2 dnt worry :p . Look forward to our battle then :)
    ;)
    mohican wrote: »
    Why u wanna duel poor lil me

no henshin hobo no multiplayer has been implemented yet .

Thanks moh for info but we wish this BossRush releasing soon cause it so exciting and can fight with multiplayer to face the stronger monster in tower all time hope glu will look into this precious feedback and do submit our view from player feedback
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Thanks moh for info but we wish this BossRush releasing soon cause it so exciting and can fight with multiplayer to face the stronger monster in tower all time hope glu will look into this precious feedback and do submit our view from player feedback

It think Endless Tower is like Boss Rush already (isn't it? you're fighting many boss in one wave already in endless right?). The missing part is the multi-player and HOW WE CAN EARN MORE THAN 90 GEMS IN ENDLESS! lolz tagging lauapik here http://ggnbb.glu.com/member.php?1621-lauapik :))
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    Is their any official date confirm for PVP
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    No there isn't any dates as such
    Also known as - psyched!
    ron wrote: »
    It think Endless Tower is like Boss Rush already (isn't it? you're fighting many boss in one wave already in endless right?). The missing part is the multi-player and HOW WE CAN EARN MORE THAN 90 GEMS IN ENDLESS! lolz tagging lauapik here http://ggnbb.glu.com/member.php?1621-lauapik :))

Yup all mission at current version are solo mode we are eargle to see it release multiplayer mode on ew3 this year before October and thanks for my friend link lauapik since then i seldom see him online in ew3 hope his health are recover good and smoothly
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Did ios get their "prepare for pvp" mail? I have received two mails in game so far, 3 health pots and 1 drill.
    Did ios get their "prepare for pvp" mail? I have received two mails in game so far, 3 health pots and 1 drill.

no harry i did not receive anything from my idevice maybe android at this moment releasing pvp but we wish that is BossRush mission multiplayer available so we could deal in top hard time on endless tower mission ill to wait
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    I got one mail on my Android Device Prepare for PvP and i got a Silver offering
    Yeah man it looks like pvp is coming in less than a week
    Also known as - psyched!
  • XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    Same here. Also got a message with one health potion.
  • PrimoMagePrimoMage Registered Users 7 Posts
    Awesome...my account deleted itself today after just getting 12442gs on my mage.....perfect timing
  • flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    PVP with Hacker or Modder ( I LIKE IT, NONE PLAYER WIN, IT DRAW )... i like you glu
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    bump... any update on when pvp is coming?

or new level cap or name change..?
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    bump... any update on when pvp is coming?

or new level cap or name change..?

No official updates at this moment.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Another Facebook teaser has been made, hope it's not long the speed people seem to be drifting away.

Not a part of the game I will be taking part in, long way off able to achieve anything if I did. Plus I cannot seem to download the HACK like everyone else seems to be doing ;-p
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    No official updates at this moment.

What happened to the "translation" of the PVP announcement noticed on the Chinese forum? We know the post has been removed... Can we at least know why? False information, secret information? Can we post the information we saw this morning like the date, the AP, etc... ? :-)
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
    Like like they have revealed something big or it was a mistake.
    Also known as - psyched!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Like like they have revealed something big or it was a mistake.

There was incorrect information with dates and times. For the official announcement see here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103415-EW3-2-0-Patch-and-Maintenance
  • KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Yea, i have a complaint for everything.

I used to always be excited by upcoming updates that Moloch and Gluadmin post on forums. And each time....i am disappointed. The only good one was the lowering of difficulty...but that was only to get rid of a previous mistake. So forgive me if I have no faith in EW3. I think the game is good the way it is now.

And can you deny that hackers will destroy EW3? Or can you deny that there will be people who will pay to win to be on top?

Hate all u want, but Without people paying to win there would be no updates, and no pvp in the first place!
This discussion has been closed.