Options

Cash only tournament

TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
Gratz, Glu.

Considering all the media coverage and investigations in to in-app purchases over the last year, you pull a stunt like this.

This should get the trading standards alarm bells ringing, I might even point them in the right direction myself.
Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Don't forget, when the new level cap comes out the current weapons will be next to worthless. You will have to drill all new gear and unsocket or get new runes...
  • Options
    LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Gratz, Glu.

Considering all the media coverage and investigations in to in-app purchases over the last year, you pull a stunt like this.

This should get the trading standards alarm bells ringing, I might even point them in the right direction myself.

Glu is allready under the lup here in europe. Theybmight be baned from play store and AppStore!
  • Options
    Conal peckConal peck Registered Users 9 Posts
    Whys that ??? What's the news ?
  • Options
    B_E_A_RB_E_A_R Registered Users 3 Posts
    why would they be banned? whats up?
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    i am agree, all country banned glu games
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    They need to conduct the exact same investigation in the USA. Then again, the US is the most greedy, power hungry country in the world.

Greedy, power hungry, money sucking. Man. The USA and Glu. Politics and Business.

FML.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    JaimitoJaimito Registered Users 92 Posts
    They will get thousands of dollars on this money sucking tournament........

I rather save my money than waste it on this ffffff... Game
    ...............OWNED.................