Options

free gems error

Every time I try the free gems I get an error. The error happens after I've watched the video or done the app requirements and it says I earned so many gems. Then it says accessing network and gives me the error posted in the link below. I only recently started getting this error. but haven't tried since before ew3 1.2 when the free gems worked just fine. my device is not rooted and never has been. any help would be appreciated.

Please also let me know if the pic link works. I've never posted a link before.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124120585@N03/14060215231/
GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd

Comments

• Options
    BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    bump. I edited for more info and think I made the pic work. will an admin please respond!
  • Options
    StarBladeStarBlade Registered Users 10 Posts
    I have the same issue... Any sollutions? This error prevented atleast 40gems that i havent received ~_~
  • Options
    First i get this message which is pretty normal: http://imageshack.com/a/img843/4627/qsyb.jpg

Right after that, i get the same error as mentioned earlier: http://imageshack.com/a/img836/8365/3uy1.jpg

Please any ideas to fix?
  • Options
    SlipXSlipX Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have the same problem, I haven't get nothing at all
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    If your device is jailbroken/rooted, offers may not work.
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    Gluadmin sorry but it's got to be said...please realize rooted/jailbroken devices don't have the option for free gems so this is not a rooted/jailbroken problem....
  • Options
    My device is not jailbroken
  • Options
    BenSlaydBenSlayd Registered Users 22 Posts
    my device has never been rooted. I don't have any apps that would be even associated with root. I have seen devices with root and the free gems doesn't even show up as an option. so your blanket statement doesn't even apply. this needs to be looked at. the free gems used to work for me but that was before the ew3 update to 1.2.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    If your device is jailbroken/rooted, offers may not work.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    BenSlayd wrote: »
    my device has never been rooted. I don't have any apps that would be even associated with root. I have seen devices with root and the free gems doesn't even show up as an option. so your blanket statement doesn't even apply. this needs to be looked at. the free gems used to work for me but that was before the ew3 update to 1.2.

Actually, for some devices, the offers can show up intermittently and there can be problems with redemptions so it is an important place to start troubleshooting.

Thanks for letting us know about your issue. There is no fix at this time, but the team will look into it.

Other than than, you'll need to contact SponsorPay/Tapjoy regarding "missing gems."
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    There is a big chance that if you are jailbroken you cannot buy gems. Glu do you realize that you are preventing a large part of your customers to give you cash?
  • Options
    Even watching trailers for get 1 gems, I have error message and no gems added:/
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    SlipX wrote: »
    Even watching trailers for get 1 gems, I have error message and no gems added:/

Same issue, not jailbroken
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Glu admin, you said that we gave to contact the freegems supplier for missing gems, but they can't help if your game is blocking us from receiving them. Because we do " get" the message " you have received x gems" ( as shown in my screenshots before) but right after " unknown error 20000"
    And since some said that their devices isnt jailbroken....the problem is on your side Glu?
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Yes, tapjoy cant do anything about this- they send the gems; its the EW3 software that blocks it