PVP 3vs3

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
PVP is coming and I have a suggestion.

More than just 1vs1 where you use only 1 Hero
I want us to have *option* to choose, to fight with all our 3 heroes.
And I also want to have 2 kind of 3vs3.
So here what I think it should be.
  • 1vs1
    Just standard pvp like EW2
  • 3vs3 Meet them all
    You have to choose which one go first, second and third
    When your hero die, the next hero will spawn.
    And when you kill all enemy heroes, you win the match.
  • 3vs3 Pairing
    You have to choose which one go first, second and third
    1st vs 1st
    2nd vs 2nd
    3th vs 3th
    Win 2 out of 3, win the match.

I believe it would solve the problem about one hero is more powerfull than other, since every one have to use 3 heroes. And in pairing, one hero would only win you 1 fight, it would force players to max out 3 heroes not just 1.

And in tournament you could give more VP in those 3vs3 match, than 1vs1, so people would play your game and spend more to max out 3 heroes.

Comments

• jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    I like this suggestion
  • bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    Stop with this "PVP YAAAYY" bull**** and focus on hackers, retarded tournaments (or rather this tournament), closing threads on the forum that are uneasy, 0 support... How blind can pple be who don't notice how Glu rapes our buttholes.
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    1. Horrible idea. Three good characters requires you to spend money. Otherwise, the rest of us players who didn't get a three month headstart are screwed. So I 100% reject this idea.

2. As bryblun said, why the hell is this even important? New tournaments, new content, is way more important. Hackers, too. Seriously, what's the point of PvP anyway?
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    Seriously, what's the point of PvP anyway?

Bragging rights
    jleonra wrote: »
    Bragging rights

Step one: google's EW3 GOD MODE and kills everyone in PvP.

I'm better than you guys at this game;)
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    1. Horrible idea. Three good characters requires you to spend money. Otherwise, the rest of us players who didn't get a three month headstart are screwed. So I 100% reject this idea.

2. As bryblun said, why the hell is this even important? New tournaments, new content, is way more important. Hackers, too. Seriously, what's the point of PvP anyway?

1. It the same as Lower LV vs Higher LV, those that play the game longer would be more powerful, it's normal for leveling up game. So I just want to expand the end game from just Max 1 hero, to 3 heroes. You play more and power up your heroes more, it normal to be stronger than enemy who just start.

I want to expand the end game, or else people could just stop playing at 1 hero and ready to pvp. Also it would balance out the class when pvp because you both has 3 same heroes.

So you just reject it because you dont want to put an effort in, and want to be ready with what you have?

PS. I didnt spend anything on this game too, and I doing just find.

2. If it not important then dont complain, there are people who wait for this.

Why do games have ranking or leaderboard? It because peoples play game for competition, to be the best you can be or even higher. And nothing more competitive than PVP. However, If you not a competitive gamer, then dont complain. It's not for you, just go back and farm bosses and enjoy other thing you like. And let us enjoy what we like.

About Hacker issue, what more do you want? I would complain too, if they didnt do anything. But they doing they job, ban those hacker and clear the board. But every time they patch the game, Hacker would patch their cheat. It's never ending war that we all have to fight. But that doesnt mean we have to stop everything else, and stay fight off hackers forever. We fight them, but we have to keep going.
    Are you kidding? I've been working my asś off to max all three characters. I havent been sitting on one character.

Problems that there arent a lot of people with 3 good solid characters yet.
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Are you kidding? I've been working my asś off to max all three characters. I havent been sitting on one character.

Problems that there arent a lot of people with 3 good solid characters yet.

It only fair for those than put more effoct in, would get upperhand in 3vs3

However, like i said, it is an "option" to choose. You can play 1vs1 if you not ready
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    When it starts i am waiting i just got a mail that prepare for Pvp