Guild Raids

CrucibleCrucible Registered Users 11 Posts
So, looking in the suggestions forum I see a lot of ideas for a co-op mode, now while I don't want to say I'm copying I have a more specific version, Guild Raids!

Currently there is only two benefits to being in a guild
1. getting tourney rewards
2. talking to people in the guild
Why not make an option that makes a guild more like, well, a guild? Or a group of people who collaborate to achieve goals, with so many people thinking of a co-op mode, why not one for guilds?

Specifics
Formulation: a raid could be a scheduled event by the guild leader, it could be a mere suggestion for a member, it could even be something that automatically happens and your'e either there or not, or it could be something I've not thought about. Levels a raid could take place on could be just bosses, every level, certain levels, custom levels designed for raids, or a combination of these.
Execution: The raid would take place similar to a regular level. The difficulty IMO would be determined by the average GS of all players participating, or something else
Loot: this is a problem I think many people are having, and I think I have a solution, instead of being just the same rewards, how about how(I think) they do it in WOW? If you don't know it's based of of "DKP", which I don't know what stands for, basically, at the end everyone gets a certain amount of DKP based on how much they contributed to the raid, which would be determined by the raid leader(the highest ranking member participating in the raid), this DKP could then be used to purchase items, this could be done in EW3 by using DKP to purchase offerings, or even full blown items,

Just something to consider,
Crucible

edit: additionally, if possible, if you complete a solo level in a raid it would also count as if you did it solo? Maybe a little farfetched but oh well

Comments

• FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    Interesting idea. I like it.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • CrucibleCrucible Registered Users 11 Posts
    *bump bump
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Co-op would be nice.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • NomedacNomedac Registered Users 7 Posts
    Guild option to allow GM and officers to leave posts that don't scroll off would be nice. Especially if guild coordination will be needed for a raid or war.
  • StigmataStigmata Registered Users 87 Posts
    I like raid idea
  • MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Sounds interesting and a lot of fun!
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    A little complex but yeah a good idea!
    Also known as - psyched!