Hackers?

OniGeneralOniGeneral Registered Users 1 Posts
Something to think about: how can a guild do so well in survival tournament and not so well in evolution and fusing tournaments? All the ingredients you need to excel in evolution and fusing are in endless: Gold, Reagents, Items.

My guess is survival tournament is hackable. Notice which of the IOS guilds is on top of the ranking now and notice how they will do in the upcoming weekend tournament. No doubt glu should look into this.

Comments

• UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    All but 1 of the top 6 players are hackers on iOS. But I know one guy on iOS and he says he's glad to be out of top 5. He prefers godly over purple lvl44 (Seriously? I'm not even surprised at this piece of ****. classic glu).

Anyway, i'm suspicious of iPhillipines. I have friends in that guild, so i apologize to any of them before i make my accusation. But basically, iPhillipines is filled with great players. But so is OneUnited. So why is iPhilippines kicking their ***? Again, nothing against their legit players, but this is ridiculous. Unless OU's just taking a break.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Aomine FroschAomine Frosch Registered Users 56 Posts
    Lots of mmbers of iALLIANCE are too busy in real life chores, we create a new guild and we name it iPHILIPPINES, yeah were back on track but still most members are busy....whats so suspicious about it? Hahha jealous? Till now we cant even see your name on that leaderboards, why dont u focus on your character, instead of talking **** stuffs like this hahha oh man..you make my day suspicious? Hahahah
    Jealous? Nah....

I said i was suspicious because you guys were slaughtering OU.

Ummm......that's kind of suspicious.

No, I'm not in OU.
    Jealous? Nah....

I said i was suspicious because you guys were slaughtering OU.

Ummm......that's kind of suspicious.

No, I'm not in OU.

Lol i dnt gve a **** if ur a mmber of OU or not just shut your ****ing mouth, were not that desperate to defeat OU and invite people who uses cheats just to be on top. Hahha suspicious? Man your funny, and yeah can u do me a favor just once? Why don't you try joining one of the events let see what you've got, hahah posting something here cant make your character strong, improve? Nah..you'll never improve not even close hahha
    Lol i dnt gve a **** if ur a mmber of OU or not just shut your ****ing mouth, were not that desperate to defeat OU and invite people who uses cheats just to be on top. Hahha suspicious? Man your funny, and yeah can u do me a favor just once? Why don't you try joining one of the events let see what you've got, hahah posting something here cant make your character strong, improve? Nah..you'll never improve not even close hahha

Judging from the fact that your mouth is practically spewing profanity, I'd say that's also suspicious.

Innocent people always remain calm.

And FYI, I'm not some faceless noob. I don't appear in leaderboards because i don't spend money, but my guild always places top 5.

And it's kind of funny how you guys just blasted out of the shadows to hit number one by killing OU by over 5 MILLION vp. It wasn't even a close race. You guys immediately took the lead, and stayed there. There was nothing anyone else could do about it. I'm not even accusing you guys, I'm just stating a fact. If you guys weren't hacking, then I'm sorry. If you guys were, well, kindly go screw yourselves and gimme my godly bootz prize you filthy cheaters.
    I would like to take the time to use this as an example. When my friends got banned because they placed at 150 for endless leaderboards, EVERYONE came in and bashed my guild. Calling us filthy hackers. Accusing us of wanting them to come back so we could "hack" our way back to top 10. And here I am, telling people in iPhillipines that I'm SUSPICIOUS, not even ACCUSING them of hacking. And now there's some guy who's telling me to shut the **** up.

So please tell me this. Why does everyone always take the time to bash on me? It's not my fault that iPhillipines looked a bit suspicious. It's not my fault for having a brain. It's not my fault for putting two and two together, although the pieces may fall apart, since i'm not exactly accusing you guys of hacking.

But anyway, i just wanted to say that ALL OF YOU PEOPLE ARE HYPOCRITES. Bashing on me whenever you get the chance. Yet when i bash on other people, all of you blame me? **** you.
  • OnlylagcankilMeowOnlylagcankilMeow Registered Users 62 Posts
    Same on android...my guild is FandH we plays rank 1-2 in evo and fuse but survival we are rank 40 because of the hackers...
    Hahah bashing on u coz u started it hahha..you talk too much kiddo, hahha why dont u ask those admins and tell them to investigate my guild, lol yeah thats no longer being suspicious, thats literally accusing us of cheating. Hypocrites?LMAO, GO DRINK YOUR MILK.
    Hypocrites? Yeah. You guys are hypocrites. Lactrix sure has a mouth, telling Calamitous that IrishKing and WOLTER are hacking. That's one of your own, too. LMFAO.

I never started it. iPhillipines has a lot of great players. But how did they utterly destroy every other guild? You know, since only last week you guys were biting the dust.
  • bradskybradsky Registered Users 19 Posts
    Hypocrites? Yeah. You guys are hypocrites. Lactrix sure has a mouth, telling Calamitous that IrishKing and WOLTER are hacking. That's one of your own, too. LMFAO.

I never started it. iPhillipines has a lot of great players. But how did they utterly destroy every other guild? You know, since only last week you guys were biting the dust.

OU isnt god right? so any guild can beat them. and last week tourney we ranked no.2 with only 30members working. and now were full. thats why we rank no.1. we defeated them so many times before when we are in iA.
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts

Because 3 gold offerings wasn't worth $50-$100 worth of gems. We don't just blindly waste cash to win on leaderboard prizes got to be worth it also. In last few weeks tourny prizes were 1800 gems worth of gold spins. Definitely worth spending $10-$20 to get $50 worth of prizes. But 10 and a purple sword? Lol I'll be fine 7 gold rune spins and spend $10-$20 on the extras I need and get a good nights sleep :D
    All the other tournys it's easy to farm gold n reagents, but tower is spend or loose.
  • Pt604Pt604 Registered Users 20 Posts
    No shots at anyone, but when you win a bunch of tourneys in a row you may not be as hungry as other guilds. That being said I earned over 1mm vp for that tournament and may have spent 20 gems overall.. Dedication to the cause of ensuring that I was able to not waste coins as they became available... Which sometimes means setting your alarm at night.... I dont even think there was one run where I hit level 140 either...

Check my account idk... I'm on a lot.. And many of my guild mates were on as much if not more than me
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    All but 1 of the top 6 players are hackers on iOS. But I know one guy on iOS and he says he's glad to be out of top 5. He prefers godly over purple lvl44 (Seriously? I'm not even surprised at this piece of ****. classic glu).

Anyway, i'm suspicious of iPhillipines. I have friends in that guild, so i apologize to any of them before i make my accusation. But basically, iPhillipines is filled with great players. But so is OneUnited. So why is iPhilippines kicking their ***? Again, nothing against their legit players, but this is ridiculous. Unless OU's just taking a break.

I finished top 6 , dd u just say i hacked ?
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    I finished top 6 , dd u just say i hacked ?

Most top 6 did hack. So yes.
    bradsky wrote: »
    OU isnt god right? so any guild can beat them. and last week tourney we ranked no.2 with only 30members working. and now were full. thats why we rank no.1. we defeated them so many times before when we are in iA.

You beat them a lot, but it looks like after like four tourneys, you guys started losing again.

As I said, not accusing, but suspicious. If you weren't hacking, im sorry.
    Pt604 wrote: »
    No shots at anyone, but when you win a bunch of tourneys in a row you may not be as hungry as other guilds. That being said I earned over 1mm vp for that tournament and may have spent 20 gems overall.. Dedication to the cause of ensuring that I was able to not waste coins as they became available... Which sometimes means setting your alarm at night.... I dont even think there was one run where I hit level 140 either...

Check my account idk... I'm on a lot.. And many of my guild mates were on as much if not more than me

Unfortunately, my parents dont allow that. So even if i had the gems, my parents wouldn't allow me to spend countless hours just doing tower.

And i have to waste 8 hours of my days going to school.
    Unfortunately, my parents dont allow that. So even if i had the gems, my parents wouldn't allow me to spend countless hours just doing tower.

And i have to waste 8 hours of my days going to school.

...yes and that is you and I can work from home.
    Most top 6 did hack. So yes.

Then u dont know what ur talking about ultra. I only had 3 hours of sleep since the tourney started so i wouldn't miss out on any tokens and still fell out of the top 5 on the last minute eventually missing out on the purple butcher sword i desperately wanted. So please, be on the leaderboards first b4 u talk cr@p.
    pxyche22 wrote: »
    Then u dont know what ur talking about ultra. I only had 3 hours of sleep since the tourney started so i wouldn't miss out on any tokens and still fell out of the top 5 on the last minute eventually missing out on the purple butcher sword i desperately wanted. So please, be on the leaderboards first b4 u talk cr@p.

My bad. i didn't mean that YOU hacked. But i highly doubt SunDawn actually played legit.

U still dont get it do yah?! Haha u really dont understand how this game works and how players manage it, lol its up to us whether we wanna compete or not, lol i dnt gve a fvck wth people who loves to destroy the game and those people who loves to talk, i just dont wanna hear people accusing my guild of illegal things, why dont u join my guild see it for yourself how we work and whats our plan each every events hahahha. Oh yeah at survival tourneys you don't need coins or reagents just Gems for ship tokens, why dont u try buying some and race wth us every tower events. Hahah
    My bad. i didn't mean that YOU hacked. But i highly doubt SunDawn actually played legit.

So let's get this straight.. Instead of using basic math which for people with no math skills - you take the overall vp for the tourney and divide by 50 to get a reasonable number for which we did per person.. You instead say that we cheated because we were a couple million vp ahead of ou..?? Then you say that you don't have the time because your parents wont let you spend the time or money to win tourneys and then you accuse a guy of cheating (see response 15).. Seriously dude.. Your making yourself out horribly.. Just quit. Is the top guild I'm this tourney cheating too because they have 50 percent move vp then ou because you idolize everyone on ou? Seriously read the chain again to realize your losing credibility with every subsequent response.
    So let's get this straight.. Instead of using basic math which for people with no math skills - you take the overall vp for the tourney and divide by 50 to get a reasonable number for which we did per person.. You instead say that we cheated because we were a couple million vp ahead of ou..?? Then you say that you don't have the time because your parents wont let you spend the time or money to win tourneys and then you accuse a guy of cheating (see response 15).. Seriously dude.. Your making yourself out horribly.. Just quit. Is the top guild I'm this tourney cheating too because they have 50 percent move vp then ou because you idolize everyone on ou? Seriously read the chain again to realize your losing credibility with every subsequent response.

No. I said I don't have time to gain that much vp, because my parents won't let me. That was my reason for not being on leaderboards.

I had 340 gems saved up, so gems wasn't an issue.

I never said you cheated......and if i did, sorry.

I don't idolize OU. But like most people, i think that they typically win every tournament. Go look at HOF. No other guild even came close to beating them.

Two day tournament, so 48 hours. Let's say he did those 1000 vp waves. Each of those waves, maybe 1 minute to complete. Now, 48*60*1000=2880000vp. And that's really close to what SunDawn got (I think he got 2.5 million). Now, that's two straight days, no break in between. And the numbers are really close to each other. Tell me that's not hacking.

I take back what I said about hacking when I spoke to other members of your guild. I chose to **** Aomine off because he told me to shut the **** up. Other people in your guild were nicer.
    No. I said I don't have time to gain that much vp, because my parents won't let me. That was my reason for not being on leaderboards.

I had 340 gems saved up, so gems wasn't an issue.

I never said you cheated......and if i did, sorry.

I don't idolize OU. But like most people, i think that they typically win every tournament. Go look at HOF. No other guild even came close to beating them.

Two day tournament, so 48 hours. Let's say he did those 1000 vp waves. Each of those waves, maybe 1 minute to complete. Now, 48*60*1000=2880000vp. And that's really close to what SunDawn got (I think he got 2.5 million). Now, that's two straight days, no break in between. And the numbers are really close to each other. Tell me that's not hacking.

I take back what I said about hacking when I spoke to other members of your guild. I chose to **** Aomine off because he told me to shut the **** up. Other people in your guild were nicer.

Ok.. I understand.. I dont like to be petty so if you have a beef with anyone in our guild, my suggestion is to take it up personally.. Calling out a guild on public forums isn't the way to go.. And yes.. I am very defensive of our guild because I'm proud of the job they do and how committed to the tourney they were.. And if you look back ialliance and ou were trading wins in the past.. Dont be surprised if ou doesn't take every tourney from now on without a fight..
  • FearBreakerFearBreaker Banned Users 72 Posts
    Sorry for cutting in here... first and foremost i am not from iphil nor from Ou, i am from another guild which belongs to the top 30 only... To start of, iphil never used hack to what it may seem a landslide victory on the recent endless tournament, why? i decided to join their guild and leave out of curiousity, stayed for 1 day and observed how they managed to play... It was answered with many factors, there was never an instant they had a member online less than 15, i was checking it every hour.... most of them starts at a very low level for towers to earn a bigger vp... example, i started from 50 and normal average would end at 120 with a vp of at least 35k or more depending if i can surpass 120... another thing is that they are the type of persons, mostly at a young age who just loves to play and it so happens they excel in "endless tourney".... Let's give a concrete example of ourselves, each and everyone one of us has their own strengths and weaknesses and "that" is their strength, simple as that...
    Sorry for cutting in here... first and foremost i am not from iphil nor from Ou, i am from another guild which belongs to the top 30 only... To start of, iphil never used hack to what it may seem a landslide victory on the recent endless tournament, why? i decided to join their guild and leave out of curiousity, stayed for 1 day and observed how they managed to play... It was answered with many factors, there was never an instant they had a member online less than 15, i was checking it every hour.... most of them starts at a very low level for towers to earn a bigger vp... example, i started from 50 and normal average would end at 120 with a vp of at least 35k or more depending if i can surpass 120... another thing is that they are the type of persons, mostly at a young age who just loves to play and it so happens they excel in "endless tourney".... Let's give a concrete example of ourselves, each and everyone one of us has their own strengths and weaknesses and "that" is their strength, simple as that...

Thanks man, hahah guess your reply to this thread makes him shut his mouth, well it sucks for me i just got back to the game after a month coz of some personal issues, lol as far as I know we still hold the record on survival tourneys (formerly known as iA and now its iPH) mind if i ask your IGN ^_^
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Thanks man, hahah guess your reply to this thread makes him shut his mouth, well it sucks for me i just got back to the game after a month coz of some personal issues, lol as far as I know we still hold the record on survival tourneys (formerly known as iA and now its iPH) mind if i ask your IGN ^_^

Yes because tower tourny is pay to win even if you don't sleep the one that spends most going to win it. If every member spends $5 that's 5 runs extra 35k a run 175k x 50 = 8.75m vp. Now take into account 75% of OU is over 25 with jobs and kids can't stay up all night for free tickets even 1-2 runs less each while sleeping makes the gap around 3m vp to catch up. So if the prize isn't worth spending for we are not interested to win. We don't need to prove anything. Our guild wins everything outside of tower that isn't gem related. Tower tour has nothing to do with skill or planning just who wants to go without sleep and spend some cash.
    K_OtiC wrote: »
    Yes because tower tourny is pay to win even if you don't sleep the one that spends most going to win it. If every member spends $5 that's 5 runs extra 35k a run 175k x 50 = 8.75m vp. Now take into account 75% of OU is over 25 with jobs and kids can't stay up all night for free tickets even 1-2 runs less each while sleeping makes the gap around 3m vp to catch up. So if the prize isn't worth spending for we are not interested to win. We don't need to prove anything. Our guild wins everything outside of tower that isn't gem related. Tower tour has nothing to do with skill or planning just who wants to go without sleep and spend some cash.

Wow ! U surely are defensive with all those numbers and all (which i really dont care about). Give the guys (and the guild)credit for beating you up fair and square, they deserve it and u know it.
    Ok.. I understand.. I dont like to be petty so if you have a beef with anyone in our guild, my suggestion is to take it up personally.. Calling out a guild on public forums isn't the way to go.. And yes.. I am very defensive of our guild because I'm proud of the job they do and how committed to the tourney they were.. And if you look back ialliance and ou were trading wins in the past.. Dont be surprised if ou doesn't take every tourney from now on without a fight..

Sorry for calling you guys out.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For reporting hackers, please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.