HACKER in Hall of fame 2x

tell me pls how can a man get 16milion VP in 10 hours of survival tournament his nickname jason90622 on android platform the maximum with top gear is 150 in my guild got player top gear and gold runes his top is 145level
this guy is in the hall of fame 2 times this is your BIG SHAME GLU you are so lazy to erase a ban such poeple just talking here about it and doing nothing

Comments

• flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    Mod: Don't link mods
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    lmfao now people are linking mods on the glu forums. It will be interesting to see how long this is up before they do something about it. This should have been deleted immediately, as if the problem isnt bad enough.
  • EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    andreus wrote: »
    tell me pls how can a man get 16milion VP in 10 hours of survival tournament his nickname jason90622 on android platform the maximum with top gear is 150 in my guild got player top gear and gold runes his top is 145level
    this guy is in the hall of fame 2 times this is your BIG SHAME GLU you are so lazy to erase a ban such poeple just talking here about it and doing nothing

That guy is a pain in the a.ss really...All our hardwork were useless because of jason90622..Please do something about this devs..
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    he is on hall of fame three times now and still nothing. Ironically one of my guildies saw him in a town complaining about gem hackers for the current tournament....that was rich
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    These hackers are a parasite.....it is so obvious....I as well have many players in my guild top geared and can only get to 140....gluu needs to do something about these moded players NOOOOW!!!!!!! Its getting old now!!!!!!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For reporting hackers, please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.