Options

[Video] Monk Vs Oni

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
Sorry for the delay. I just got enough gem from daily bonus, to remove the rune.

Not my fastest record, but it show how to avoid his attack and combo.

Comments

• Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    wow.. nice work dude.. and under 3 minutes. I like the finishing move on him also...

What attack and defence runes do you use? At the end you could have shown your character stats and gear...
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    VoidBlader wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay. I just got enough gem from daily bonus, to remove the rune.

Not my fastest record, but it show how to avoid his attack and combo.

( ohhh yea great and i see you fight like seek and hide alwasy going far from demon avoid his attack )

to me if you gonna ask me to fight this stupid dameass waste my time for get ain nothing but ton of junk item looks like i been fools by glu create such poor ideal for new updated so call spirit bridge what the hell i rather fight and play in tower endless mode hope for dropping demon prince soulshard and godly, ancestor item if you strong enough passed 135wave above and chances for runes 50% are more higher drop rate compare with spirit bridge mission hunting
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    to me if you gonna ask me to fight this stupid dameass waste my time for get ain nothing...

Well we can get 30 god of crafting tokens a day from the quest which is good. Though not as good as 10 god of runes tokens.
  • Options
    Well we can get 30 rune? tokens a day from the quest which is good. Though not as good as 10 better? rune tokens.

in tower over 140wave to 160wave it drop insane purple or gold runes for 50% each all time if you put on hard time for this mission u will found out that is increadible runes in your hero equip atleast 400% runes add on no where else could finding powerful add on runes to kill boss instantly
  • Options
    3 blue lightning rune.
    Also, my monk dont has Mighty mist, and mage still looking for Nightfire. So it nice that i can farm for those in the from of oni weapon.
  • Options
    3 blue lightning rune.
    Also, my monk dont has Mighty mist, and mage still looking for Nightfire. So it nice that i can farm for those in the from of oni weapon.

we sure that oni mission will drop rarer weapon at Lv44 but my advice in tower is better my mage just found nightfire last few days better then this spirit bridge cause it need too long time pass each mission
  • Options
    we sure that oni mission will drop rarer weapon at Lv44 but my advice in tower is better my mage just found nightfire last few days better then this spirit bridge cause it need too long time pass each mission

Do you spend Gem? I dont use gem to buy ticket to enter tower. so I have to wait after I use it all. So where should I farm, if not Oni? I only need tier 8 weapon.
  • Options
    Do you spend Gem? I dont use gem to buy ticket to enter tower. so I have to wait after I use it all. So where should I farm, if not Oni? I only need tier 8 weapon.

no i had spent no real money all time :cool:
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts

Hell, **** endless tower. I hate that place.

Farm Oni with purple butcher 44. Works for me.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Wow.. Greatz work n awesome move Void :)
  • Options
    OH MY GOD THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!!!

Seriously, thanks for not posting a noob video with all three legendary lightning runes or some ****. This shows strategy.

THANK YOU!!!! ;)
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    You do incredibly high dmg...
  • Options
    Xephraim wrote: »
    You do incredibly high dmg...

Not really. My monk with purple lvl44 fists along with two purple lightning and 1 blue lightning does the same damage. My mage with purple butcher and 3 blue lightning does around 1000 damage. My warrior does the same damage. so it's not incredibly high.
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Thx alot void i was actually waiting for your vid to give it a shot with monk. 2:16 first attempt after watching it. And thats all green runes.
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
    The thing is I mostly use green runes so I guess that makes the difference. I'm jealous of these runes xD
  • Options
    K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Did a normal run rush style for speed over perfection 1 x purple 2 x blue lighting with mittens
    21.7% thunder damage 38.3% fire resist
    http://youtu.be/0kOaoAayJ1I
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    The problem u have that u just don't care about being hit w/o these resist runes u was gonna die for sure I use 1 epic and 2 uncommon thunder att runes and no fire resist and he hits me once sometimes and my average kill time Is 2mins
  • Options
    Xephraim wrote: »
    The thing is I mostly use green runes so I guess that makes the difference. I'm jealous of these runes xD

Im only using 3 blue
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    if you use a mod, you can kill oni general in 5 second with 3 char with any gs do you have... i like it.... thanks glu, you make me and all player use a mod, still alive... hahahaha