Options

Why we should love the spirit bridge

enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
The spirit bridge was a great addition. As if we all weren't enjoying all of the stanky swords of dog krap and demon prince nutsacks we were getting from endless runs, here comes the phONI general to drop even more of that junk. I did finally get a cruddy blue ring on my 50th defeat. Yippee frickin skippidee doo!

Comments

• Options
    jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    tumblr_m7gszfRj3l1rb1in7o1_250.gif
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    The spirit bridge was a great addition. As if we all weren't enjoying all of the stanky swords of dog krap and demon prince nutsacks we were getting from endless runs, here comes the phONI general to drop even more of that junk. I did finally get a cruddy blue ring on my 50th defeat. Yippee frickin skippidee doo!

Well put, my friend! :)
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    Now up to 100 kills and I've added a piece of junk purple talisman to the coffers. Wow. So exciting. Come on GLU. In all honesty, how many times should I reasonably expect I have to kill this ugh to get ANY top tier item? How about Oni Blade?
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    I hate it, even when you start to grasp the tactics, it's pointless if you haven't got suitable runes. Everytime I try combining my green runes I get a fail, and when you do manage to get a blue it's the wrong type. On a plus note tho the rune offerings have granted me 21 drills so far, shame all I have is runed now
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    Yes. You definitely need the runes. I have 30% lightning attack and about 40% fire resist and still need to be on my game to beat him. Takes about 2 minutes.
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    I hate it, even when you start to grasp the tactics, it's pointless if you haven't got suitable runes. Everytime I try combining my green runes I get a fail, and when you do manage to get a blue it's the wrong type. On a plus note tho the rune offerings have granted me 21 drills so far, shame all I have is runed now

Sooo fkin ridiculous!! Same for me, EVERY time I try and combine 5 green to blue it fails for lightning attack, fire attack, and fire resist. I got ONE ice resist blue from combining, and 3 times blue ice attack rune. All the runes you actually need never combine, I swear they do it on purpose....
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Now up to 100 kills and I've added a piece of junk purple talisman to the coffers. Wow. So exciting. Come on GLU. In all honesty, how many times should I reasonably expect I have to kill this ugh to get ANY top tier item? How about Oni Blade?

Wow man 30% thunder att ? I wish I had that amount I would just kill him in like 1 min
  • Options
    You would kill him and become utterly frustrated at the time you're wasting when he drops garbage repeatedly.
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    Are you kidding? I love spirit bridge.
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Lol can't keep a good man down
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    If I made a game it would have an accumulated drop rate effect. Such as if you kill the general 200 times the drop rate for the gold weapon increases to 30%. After 300 times it is 100%, then it resets to 0 again. And I would let the players know exactly how the drop rate works,
  • Options
    Now that's a good idea. Actually reward the grinders among us.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Now that's a good idea. Actually reward the grinders among us.

Thanks, I put it in the suggestion forum also.