Tournament prize rewards in mail bugged

K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
Just claimed guild reward for second place 10 silver and 10 ancestral offerings. Go to use them 0 ancestral offerings available for use. 10 silver are there to be used.
Everyone in the guild oneunited got the same bug.
Prev1

Comments

• HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    Same thing has happened to everyone in my guild

10 silver but no ancestral
  • LandenorLandenor Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same thing with our guild, FourKings we only made 14th, but should have received 5 Silver and 5 Ancestral. The silver registered, the others not.
  • GrimR33ferGrimR33fer Registered Users 10 Posts
    Same we where 2nd and I got my 10 silver but not my ****ing 10 ancestrial
  • WarriorRushWarriorRush Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same for me we finish 7 and i have my 5 silver but not my 5 ancestral.
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    we are having the same problem on android...it lets you collect them however does not register your spin section --Another glu fail.
    ~cat
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Its called glu my friends.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Same problem for "Circle****s" guild, no ancestor offering received after claiming our prices.

I didn't received the player rewards, i hope this one will not be bugged as well! I spend 25k so i should received another 7 ancestor offering!!!!

Please grant us our prizes as soon as possible! You should also gave us a little bonus for this issue as we're very disapointed!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
    Idk it's stupid it does that too our guild name but yea this is bs epic fail
  • Cane666Cane666 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Can't get a simple spin prize right but they can sure make sure they get every dollar during the tourny
    Yes we have females lol
    My wife is in our guild and we've had others
  • SpaceCityDSpaceCityD Registered Users 32 Posts
    The****nal #5 guild, we have the same problem! Can you tell us how long the Ancestral Offerings will be available?
  • UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    Well, at the bottom of the tournament rewards thing, it did say it would take a couple of days for the rewards to pay out.
    Hope they fix this so we can get our prizes sooner than later
    That was 5-7for the tier rewards not guild we deserve a bonus prize for this bs and y give us our silver if it's going to take 5-7 days to get the ancestrial
    No not in the middle u stupid ****** *
    I'm cool with joking around but not with my wife
  • SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    Cane666 wrote: »
    I'm cool with joking around but not with my wife
    she no have sense of humor?
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Can you guys please take your **** talk to pm. This thread is for help with tournament prize bug, not to complain and argue thanks. So no more fighting or complaining for free stuff go make a post if you have a agenda outside of my OP.
  • SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    so, anyways...

They find any parts to that Malaysian airliner yet?
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Spronk wrote: »
    so, anyways...

They find any parts to that Malaysian airliner yet?

what does this have to do with the thread lol. And no, i don't think so.
  • HassadarHassadar Registered Users 11 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    what does this have to do with the thread lol. And no, i don't think so.

I might be wrong, but I think that's kinda the point...
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    My guild EXPERIENCED did not recieve ancestral offerings rewards....would like it if gluu would go ahead and give us OUR REWARDS!!!!!!!! Game has been very disappointing recently!!!!!!
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    My guild EXPERIENCED did not receive any ancestral offerings. We would like it if gluu gave us OUR REWARDS!!!!!! And just so gluu knows we are very disappointed in EW3 recently!!!!!! Many other problems need fixed and now we get robbed of rewards.....really? I am a paying customer so gluu needs to fix these problems ASAP!!!!!!
  • flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    My guild EXPERIENCED did not receive any ancestral offerings. We would like it if gluu gave us OUR REWARDS!!!!!! And just so gluu knows we are very disappointed in EW3 recently!!!!!! Many other problems need fixed and now we get robbed of rewards.....really? I am a paying customer so gluu needs to fix these problems ASAP!!!!!!

my guild FairAndHonor, Rank 1 in Turnament get reward but after i claim, i dont get the gift... it is gonee... glu please fix it... or i quit
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Im sure there will be more people posting...Guild Galactik players have also experienced missing ANCESTRAL offerings that should have been part of the rewards distributed for placing in top 15 in recent tourney. Can GLU please put out an explanation or an official statement as to when this will be sorted out?
  • JonWayneJonWayne Registered Users 459 Posts
    I think Glu just fixed this on iOS. I checked my Ancestor Offering, the tokens are credited. Same for some my other guild mates that I checked with.

So for iOS, check if the token is credited. Restart your game if you still don't see it.
  • nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    I got my offerings after restarting the game, no sign of the tiered rewards tho
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    not stalking you nyjn ;-p but i *again* exit the game, even rebooted my device...logged back into the game, checked the offerings section...its still didnt work. :-\ Same goes with others in my guild (Galactik). Im glad restarting worked for you, but just to make glu aware, restarting the game does not resolve it for everyone.
  • KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    Yes, cant get ancestor token guild rewards
This discussion has been closed.