Options

Bug weapon Oni General .. Please let Gluadmin Reply

I have a big problem, after many attempts, the general oni left me finally got his legendary weapon Oni blade! But the problem is that when the crew this is invisible on the character in the menu and in combat, and if I used a sword as invisible as possible? you only see the lightning rune sword but nothing! There have been really bad for this after all that farming can .. I just took a sword bugged? I also updated to IOS 7.1.1 but nothing the problem persists only with this sword .. with the murdermaker no problem if the crew. How can I do? And 'possible to recover a copy of this sword possibly running? I also asked for assistance but I never received an answer to this .. I ask the admin directly here .. I hope for a response.
Nickname: Gabrylux
IOS Device 7.1.1
also attach a photo of the problem:

ok1ulz.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    What?.........
  • Options
    GabryluxGabrylux Registered Users 67 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    What?.........

is a bug, it happened as well some time ago someone with those wings electric blue and yellow
  • Options
    Up............
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    What is your device type? iPhone 4? 5? iPad?
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    What is your device type? iPhone 4? 5? iPad?
    Ipad mini,now i find myself whit a weapon buggy :(
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Gabrylux wrote: »
    Ipad mini,now i find myself whit a weapon buggy :(

Wow.. where did you find the weapon buggy and how many weapons does it let you carry?? :)
  • Options
    Wow.. where did you find the weapon buggy and how many weapons does it let you carry?? :)
    after 4 days of farming and I am an invisible weapon bugged, the beautiful and when I received the oni blade I sold my murdermaker and now I have to fight without a weapon, or a weapon invisible ..
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    I would choose the invisible weapon, surely it would be an advantage to have an invisible weapon against any boss.
  • Options
    I would choose the invisible weapon, surely it would be an advantage to have an invisible weapon against any boss.
    theoretically I could use but I would not then maybe go for one that coffin, Im honest ^ ^ if the glu me a copy of my weapon is not this buggy sell it
  • Options
    Glu, nothing help??? Mah!
  • Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    This thread is hilarious.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    I know right
  • Options

I do not think, zero assistance from glu! how can I find a piece of **** like that?
  • Options
    Support 0! .. glu right now and committed to earn money with the tournament .., entre here I can not play with this weapon and I do not give a new working ... really speechless ........
  • Options
    f41ntf41nt Registered Users 3 Posts
    U should just wait. I had same lag with those electric wings.
  • Options
    f41nt wrote: »
    U should just wait. I had same lag with those electric wings.

In fact it also happened with wings .. the glucose does nothing to solve this problem, perhaps not even read ... what a shame honestly .. 1 week with a weapon bugged and nobody does anything
  • Options
    UP!! No comment.. Gluadmin not responding?
  • Options
    Gluadmin can't do anything to help you. You want to talk to a glu moderator like Moloch. Also, you have to be patient.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Have you tried shutting down all other apps on your iPad and then restarting EW3?
  • Options
    Handles wrote: »
    Have you tried shutting down all other apps on your iPad and then restarting EW3?

I've tried everything but you do not think is a problem with the device but the weapon itself .. now it is a week that I have this problem and I can not do anything! It is not possible to receive a copy of the weapon is obviously not bugged?
  • Options
  • Options
    MillyvanillyMillyvanilly Registered Users 5 Posts
    This post is hilarious, and I thought the guys that couldn't access the game had problems... If it works just as good as a visible sword then calm down and be patient. Also what do you mean by up up up up up up up
  • Options
    This post is hilarious, and I thought the guys that couldn't access the game had problems... If it works just as good as a visible sword then calm down and be patient. Also what do you mean by up up up up up up up

for me there are no problems but then do not complain if I encounter in pvp and not be able to see and parry my attacks to be fair .. I have warned the admin ;)