Options

Trade system

123g123g Registered Users 8 Posts
Why isn't there trade system available? I feel like the developers are left that out purposely so that in order to obtain better gears or regents is to buy gems and play the wheel of fortune.

Comments

• Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Its not available for 2 reasons:
    1) There is not a great deal of items so everyone would be selling and buying same items which doesn't make much sense for high level players.
    2) For low level players though it would just ruin the game because once you are high level you get flooded with best gear so if one was able to buy or gift it to you — this would literally make you finish the game in one day, which isn't how its meant to be played.

And no, you can't get everything you need from wheel of fortune, not within reasonable sum of money i mean. You can spin it 500 times and still not get what you want.
  • Options
    VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Trade will break the game. As we cant completely block off hackers, they would trade out free godly from gold god offering. If you asking, why would they give it away free? There are people that just happy to destroy the game just because they so noob and can pass the cyclops
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Totally agree with void and lieto, trading will be no sense , glue already destroying that game but that will just be ridiculous and I bet all good players will stop playing if that happened , imagine how much time and sometimes money did a high end player spend to reach the spot and then comes a newbie with a high end friend who sends him all the gears he need and all he need to do is just lvl up
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    What if trading only allowed players to swap items of equal value?
    Godly Helm for a different Godly item, for example.
    Or Vlad's Demonbone Wand traded for Nightfire?
    A trade limit such as this would prevent real world traders and disallow people from just reaching level 50 to be gifted max gear.

It is quite frustrating to get a Godly piece that you already have. Why not let us swap it with someone else who has a piece that we need, and they need the piece we have..?
    Jewelz
  • Options
    mastermccubbinmastermccubbin Registered Users 1 Posts
    I think this is a really good idea!^
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    This would shorten the game by 90%
    Because you can get 10 Godly items in a month or two and from there you farm for that godly ring of the berserker that refuse to drop for another year.

Trading would make sense if there was some other goal in the game besides getting gear, like sieges or meaningful tournaments. But there is none.