Options

where my reward, in offering turnament ??

flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
:mad:where my reward, in offering turnament ??

my guild FairAndHonor, Rank 1, in Turnament, i Get A Email From Glu, I Claim, But A Reward is Gonee... Please Fit IT Or Many Player is Quit This Game Early.. :mad:

Comments

• Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    dang it dude..whats with the caps??? we can all see you know and its not "turnament"..Tournament!
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Wow did no one actually read that it said 5 to 7 days before prizes would be awarded for this one.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Wow did no one actually read that it said 5 to 7 days before prizes would be awarded for this one.

It happened to me as well. It's not about the reward delay. It's about getting the message with rewards in it, but when you click claim, you only get silver offering, no ancient :(
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    It happened to me as well. It's not about the reward delay. It's about getting the message with rewards in it, but when you click claim, you only get silver offering, no ancient :(

Just to put it out there, have you guys really clicked Ancestor God? Even if it doesn't say the number of coins you have under the offering god but instead say 100gems. You should still be able to click him and there see that you can do the 1 spins for eatch of the offerings you got. Maybe you have checked and its really something weird but this is how it normaly works.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Just to put it out there, have you guys really clicked Ancestor God? Even if it doesn't say the number of coins you have under the offering god but instead say 100gems. You should still be able to click him and there see that you can do the 1 spins for eatch of the offerings you got. Maybe you have checked and its really something weird but this is how it normaly works.

Man, I mean no disrespect, but you must consider us eternal fools. I play from the beggining, I'm high-end player and I know how offerings work. No, we didn't receive anything - the ancestor offerings can only be bought by gems, no coins available. BTW, when clicking claim you get no "received ancestor offerings" message as well.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    jakub1302 wrote: »
    Man, I mean no disrespect, but you must consider us eternal fools. I play from the beggining, I'm high-end player and I know how offerings work. No, we didn't receive anything - the ancestor offerings can only be bought by gems, no coins available. BTW, when clicking claim you get no "received ancestor offerings" message as well.

Hehe, I meant no disrespect either, but with the amount off noobish comments in this forums it's hard to not assume a whiner is a eternal fool :) So just had to put it out there since there has been people doing this mistake earlier since God of Runes/Ancestor offerings aren’t showing up the way Iron/Silver offerings do. With "coins" I mistyped and of course meant offering tokens.

So never mind that. Let’s hope you get your rewards fixed.
  • Options
    EthanbugsEthanbugs Registered Users 20 Posts
    Just logged in and I saw in my mail the Guild rewards which were 10 Ancestral and 10 Silver coins. I'm also from FairAndHonor who won the last Spender Tournament for the Guild bracket.

But when I claimed it, only the Silver offerings were mentioned as received. I double-checked my Ancestral offerings if it was credited there, but alas! no such coins were found, not even one.

Everyone in our guild is crying foul. This is a spender event. I understand that there should be a 5-7 days checking period but why give out the guild prizes too soon if you're not going to include the Ancestral coins.

Moloch, Gluadmin enlighten us please on this matter.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaL wrote: »
    Hehe, I meant no disrespect either, but with the amount off noobish comments in this forums it's hard to not assume a whiner is a eternal fool. So just had to put it out there since there has been people doing this mistake earlier since God of Runes/Ancestor offerings aren’t showing up the way Iron/Silver offerings do. With "coins" I mistyped and of course meant offering tokens.

So never mind that. Let’s hope you get your rewards fixed.

Thank for enlighten the situation :) I like to term "a whiner" :D made my day, my friend. Anyway, I hope they're gonna fix it soon, I wrote a service ticket for the issue as well.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There was a small bug with the rewards payouts which should be addressed now. Please try again if you haven't done so already.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    I don’t understand why this clown isn’t banned… He openly stated in another thread that he and his guild member are using hacks.
    flamerio88 wrote:
    i play fair 2 month, and never win a turnament, i angry, and download a mod form forum hack, now i win every turnament, and get many-many top gear, like i share... i angry because, many hacker still alive and make fair player not win and not get a rank in all time gs or all time vp. thanks

play fair, without buy a gems same can not win every turnament.