Options

Godly elm of resolv dropped by spirit bridge best boss, do anyone have dropped godly?

SaixolSaixol Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 1 Posts
I have dropped a godly elm of resolve by the best spirit bridge boss.. do anyone have dropped another godly items by him?? (Except the oniblade)

Comments

• Options
    TraineluTrainelu Registered Users 482 Posts
    According to Moloch Oni General drops Lv. 44 gold weapons, all the Godly Armour parts except jewelry (highest drops are Unbreakable Rings/Talismans).
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    He drops unbreakable armor too - that's all I've gotten from him outside of the oni blade.
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    He drops unbreakable armor too - that's all I've gotten from him outside of the oni blade.

How are you guys doing that? :O I've killed him hundreds of times with only junk getting.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    Luck? I got the blade after around 40 kills.

Now I only kill him for funzies and daily quest tokens. He's no fun to farm.
  • Options
    ChrystallChrystall Registered Users 12 Posts
    Got legendary wepons 44 and 2-3 godly,dpss too . and unbrakeble . so....
  • Options
    Oh yeah, I got a Vortex blade from him too. Forgot about the weapons.
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    hahahahahhaa.. are you still seaching goldy gear from oni general??

use a mod, you can get many many goldy gear from endless tower, play in wave 150 until wave 250, if you look a gear with gold color take it.. you can get 5 until 7 goldy gear per play endless... please try it....
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    flamerio88 wrote: »
    hahahahahhaa.. are you still seaching goldy gear from oni general??

use a mod, you can get many many goldy gear from endless tower, play in wave 150 until wave 250, if you look a gear with gold color take it.. you can get 5 until 7 goldy gear per play endless... please try it....

it save, very very save... glu not banned, you because glu very fear lose a player, althought a player is a hacker or a modder.... hahahhaha
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    flamerio88 wrote: »
    it save, very very save... glu not banned, you because glu very fear lose a player, althought a player is a hacker or a modder.... hahahhaha

UGLY, Sodding, Son of a B1TCH...
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas