Saying goodbye

LactrixLactrix Registered Users 141 Posts
Well the game went from great to poo in a couple months. And tbh, why bother. I know im a top tier gamer. But that dont mather **** here. P2w are for noobs. Buying a title/HOF l m a o.

With rumors that skill wont mather in PvP either it was the nail in the coffin for me.

Bye everyone and thanks to the awSome guys in iPhillipines(old iAlliance) best skilled guild. To bad the guild with most p2w members claims all the tournaments.

/hugZ

Comments

• HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Lactrix wrote: »
    Well the game went from great to poo in a couple months. And tbh, why bother. I know im a top tier gamer. But that dont mather **** here. P2w are for noobs. Buying a title/HOF l m a o.

With rumors that skill wont mather in PvP either it was the nail in the coffin for me.

Bye everyone and thanks to the awSome guys in iPhillipines(old iAlliance) best skilled guild. To bad the guild with most p2w members claims all the tournaments.

/hugZ

Peace out Lactrix. I wish I had the chance to know you personally. I feel this is only the tip of the ice berg. Take care yo!!
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    How about don't delete the game, just wait a few weeks for pvp, new level cap, new content to be added.. (and name change hopefully!)
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    I honestly hope they don't raise the level cap. Otherwise everyone will just go back to square 1 farming the same sh*t over and over again.
  • UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    You should at least log in for free stuff. Maybe PvP won't have anything to do with money.
  • ThinIceThinIce Registered Users 463 Posts
    You should at least log in for free stuff. Maybe PvP won't have anything to do with money.

It's not worth keeping an app this big on your device just to get free stuff.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    ThinIce wrote: »
    It's not worth keeping an app this big on your device just to get free stuff.

Well, if you have the space, you can log in every day and hope for a decent update.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.