Options

Tower of the fire lotus is outdated

Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
This tower drops grey runes all the time and barely never gives any greens. Then there is the offerings that give you a bunch of better runes. Plus, I can get 30 tokens a day now with the new boss. I think it is time to rearrange the drops in the fire lotus because sincerely, I only went about 4 times since it came out. The reason is that its completely useless and I won't waste my 20 precious tokens just to get craapp every time. I also think that we do not get enough tickets and we should at least have two distinct tickets for each endless tower. Also, it would be fair if the maximum tickets was 60 instead of 40. Could you make the devs change this glu moderators? Cuz right now this is pathetic.

Thank you

Comments

• Options
    bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Yup lotus tower drops complete garbage for as hard as it is.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    These ideas and many more better ones have been said many times in the suggestions forum.
  • Options
    RSPRSP Registered Users 6 Posts
    bigBrules wrote: »

Glu devs need to update lotus tower drops and the effect of runes. Rebalance please!
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    Agree. It needs redesign.
    I mean level 35-40 is harder than 120-125 endless and it drop some level 30 sht.
    Clearly there is a problem.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    between "new" tournaments, pvp, fourth kingdom (so much for adding to it every other week), spirit bridge, hackers and modders and whatever else we don't know about, glu cleary has put to much on the table for them to handle....they are losing complete control and this game is falling apart. hackers are mocking glu openly in town chat now because it's gotten to the point where they believe as we do that glu wont do anything. With so much still planned for this game it seems awfully early for glu to give up on it. They need to take a step back and get their **** together before its to later and the rest of the holdouts give up on this game for good.
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Lieto wrote: »
    Agree. It needs redesign.
    I mean level 35-40 is harder than 120-125 endless and it drop some level 30 sht.
    Clearly there is a problem.

Just thank your lucky stars there hasn't been a Lotus tourney. Lol I hope I didn't just jinx it. What a useless tourney that would be. Almost if not more worse then p2w tourney.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    LietoLieto Registered Users 141 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    between "new" tournaments, pvp, fourth kingdom (so much for adding to it every other week), spirit bridge, hackers and modders and whatever else we don't know about, glu cleary has put to much on the table for them to handle....they are losing complete control and this game is falling apart. hackers are mocking glu openly in town chat now because it's gotten to the point where they believe as we do that glu wont do anything. With so much still planned for this game it seems awfully early for glu to give up on it. They need to take a step back and get their **** together before its to later and the rest of the holdouts give up on this game for good.

updating loot table surely won't take much time at all
  • Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    yep.. this tower is complete rubbish imo. i didn't get a single shiet there all my godlies came from endless.
    bigBrules wrote: »
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"