Options

Regarding missing ancestral tokens

Restart your game client after claiming your reward and your Ancestral spins will appear in the offerings window.

As for personal tiered rewards, no solution has yet to be found. Seems more likely that Glü haven't sent them out yet. Likely weeding out the cheaters.
Jewelz

Comments

• Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Tried that before coming here...ancestral offering rewards still didnt appear. Appreciate the suggestion tho.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Lakityan wrote: »
    Tried that before coming here...ancestral offering rewards still didnt appear. Appreciate the suggestion tho.

worked for me, as stated above no sign of tiered rewards yet tho
  • Options
    Glad to hear it worked for you :-), wish i can say the same but still no sign of them...and yes i am aware tiered rewards will be delayed. Just want the 5 ancestral rewards for now.
    nyjn wrote: »
    worked for me, as stated above no sign of tiered rewards yet tho
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    did you restart the game and then check offerings?

I got my reward and it didn't show until I restarted again and checked the wheel again
  • Options
    yes i did...several times :-/ and each time went into offerings section to check if its there...nada
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    where my reward, in offering turnament ??

my guild FairAndHonor, Rank 1, in Turnament, i Get A Email From Glu, I Claim, But A Reward is Gonee... Please Fit IT Or Many Player is Quit This Game Early..
  • Options
    EagleOneEagleOne Registered Users 18 Posts
    Same happened to me. I opened the tourney rewards mail and claimed it, but only received the silver tokens. I have restarted my game multiple times and still don't have the ancestral tokens. We placed 5th, so I should have 10 ancestral tokens waiting for me...but instead I have nothing. Time to submit a support ticket to Glu!!! Everyone else should do the same.
  • Options
    Support ticket submitted...hope it gets resolved BEFORE tier rewards are distributed.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There was a small bug with the rewards payouts which should be addressed now. Please try again if you haven't done so already.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There was a small bug with the rewards payouts which should be addressed now. Please try again if you haven't done so already.

Nothing has been fixed we still dont have the ancestral offerings we got from rewards.
    ;)
  • Options
    Agree with Mohican...i tried restart after reading GluAdmin post. Still got nothing. Others in the guild checked too. Nothing.
    mohican wrote: »
    Nothing has been fixed we still dont have the ancestral offerings we got from rewards.
  • Options
    Please state what device/OS you are on.
  • Options
    Android tablet
    Please state what device/OS you are on.
  • Options
    Lakityan wrote: »
    Android tablet

Thanks- have the team looking into this some more.
  • Options
    Just checked and i finally got it. Thanks! :-)
    Thanks- have the team looking into this some more.
  • Options
    Maxx ParizzMaxx Parizz Registered Users 26 Posts
    Well, my Guild "FairAndHonor" completed the Tournament #1 and some of us got the rewards in the guild, its like 1 or 2 persons but rest of us still waiting for the Ancestral rewards... It's like we're never gonna get the reward. Too Bad... Not worthy to try to get Number One in a pay and win Tournament...
  • Options
    Alright, got clear confirmation that the fix is tested and live on Android. Please restart the game and you should receive the reward.