Please fix warrior dash skill!!!

mulkishamulkisha Registered Users 17 Posts
I am probably not the only person to experience this problem, but when in tower and I have lined up, say, a couple of big green slimes, I hit dash with the direction arrow pointing towards them AND THEN I END UP GOING THE OPPOSITE WAY!!

This happens all the time and is so frustrating as not only does it waste energy but also wastes my attack and cooldowns.

Can the devs please fix this annoying problem because surely if I'm pointing in a certain direction the **** warrior should go in that direction and not the opposite way?

Comments

• RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    You are correct. There are a ton of posts on this. Do a search. It works fine once you understand how the skill works.
  • mulkishamulkisha Registered Users 17 Posts
    Ok I see now. Thanks
  • mulkishamulkisha Registered Users 17 Posts
    Still think it should just be in dpad direction though avoiding any complication!
  • VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    mulkisha wrote: »
    Still think it should just be in dpad direction though avoiding any complication!

That would make too much sense, cmon!
  • MooslesMoosles Registered Users 35 Posts
    That would make too much sense, cmon!

haha very true
  • KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    For me this started happening only after one of the updates--cant remember which... All of a sudden it would periodically just go sideways for no reason... So i think it is a glitch
  • UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    This "glitch" has killed me, saved me, and ****ed me off.

I bet you can guess which one happened to most.

Just make sure you kill all enemies before you use dash skill.