Tournament prize rewards in mail bugged

2Next

Comments

• Cane666Cane666 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you glu for fixing bugs quickly
  • LandenorLandenor Registered Users 5 Posts
    Confirming that the Ancestral Offerings are now showing on my iPhone. Thanks for the fix Glu
  • BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
    I am glad glu resolved IOS's issues with spins. Unfortunetly, Android continues to have the issue of no guild and personal rewards. :(
    ~cat
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    ditto......
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Day after...again i restarted and even rebooted my device...checked offerings, tried to spin one ancestral token to see if it registered finally. STILL NOTHING. I am not asking for the tier rewards just yet, i know that is on a delayed basis. I'm waiting for the missing guild rewards -> 5 ancestral offering tokens that comes with the 5 silver offerings. Same issue is being experienced by other guild members in Galactik.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There was a small bug with the rewards payouts which should be addressed now. Please try again if you haven't done so already.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There was a small bug with the rewards payouts which should be addressed now. Please try again if you haven't done so already.

Yea still not resolved. Just resend in the mail please.
    ~cat
    Alright, got clear confirmation that the fix is tested and live on Android. Please restart the game and you should receive the reward. They will not be sending them via inbox at this time, so you'll have to be patient as the fix propagates.
    Got all my spins personal and guild now. Thank you!
    ~cat
  • teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Still no luck here :(
    Still no luck here :(

You need to quit and restart the game.
    ATTENTION: someone is not doing their job....just claimed my player awards and recieved 0 ancestral offerings....I was tier 4 in your rewards....my guild placed 6...all together I have been robbed of 12 ancestral offerings....this is uncalled for...I am a paying customer and very disgusted with gluu not doing their job...you let hackers run rampant and do nothing about it....now you rob us of prizes.....you need to do better than this if you consider yourself a real game developer...right now im wondering if you guys are unqualified children...I am expecting my 12 ancestral offerings and will continue to insult the capability of gluu until I recieve them!!!!!! Fix this problem NOW !!!!!!!
    And by the way gluadmin I have restarted the game.....even uninstalled and reinstalled...next time I uninstall it will be the final time!!!!!! Fix this problem and give me my deserved 12 ancestral offerings !!!!!!!!!
    ATTENTION: someone is not doing their job....just claimed my player awards and recieved 0 ancestral offerings....I was tier 4 in your rewards....my guild placed 6...all together I have been robbed of 12 ancestral offerings....this is uncalled for...I am a paying customer and very disgusted with gluu not doing their job...you let hackers run rampant and do nothing about it....now you rob us of prizes.....you need to do better than this if you consider yourself a real game developer...right now im wondering if you guys are unqualified children...I am expecting my 12 ancestral offerings and will continue to insult the capability of gluu until I recieve them!!!!!! Fix this problem NOW !!!!!!!

To proceed, you'll need to submit an email to Customer Care.
    For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.