Where is my prize?

jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
Had 6000vp so should be getting tier 1 plus tier 2 prize...don't see anythin..

Comments

• SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Prizes are glitchin out ATM. Glü have yet to announce anything.
    Jewelz
  • flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    where my reward, in offering turnament ??

my guild FairAndHonor, Rank 1, in Turnament, i Get A Email From Glu, I Claim, But A Reward is Gonee... Please Fit IT Or Many Player is Quit This Game Early..
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    It has been what.. less than 24 hours since the tournament end? On some we have to wait a day or two for rewards but they always come.
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    The details for this tournament did say 5 to 7 days before prizes are awarded. Clearly written at the bottom of the details about the tournament.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • MonnikMonnik Registered Users 24 Posts
    The tiered prizes weren't supposed to be handed out immediately, but the guild rewards were. However, I didn't actually receive any tokens when I claimed the guild reward.
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    OK. Will wait and see
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There was a small bug with the rewards payouts which should be addressed now. Please try again if you haven't done so already.
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    GluAdmin...Just tried restarting game client and went to check offerings by spinning at least one of the 5 im expecting...STILL NOTHING. Just so you know the bug still exists. :-) And just to be clear, im not talking about the tier rewards, i know very well that is on a delayed basis. Its the guild rewards im looking for. The 5 ancestral offering tokens that's suppose to come with the 5 silver offerings which was distributed yesterday.
  • KEMMMMKEMMMM Registered Users 7 Posts
    Still not showing the guild rewards, ancestral/gold...hope for tomorrow morning will be there :)
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There was a small bug with the rewards payouts which should be addressed now. Please try again if you haven't done so already.
    you mean guild reward or tiered player one? i dont see anything/email for tiered...
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Posted a response here. Try closing the game then checking for an update.
    Alright, got clear confirmation that the fix is tested and live on Android. Please restart the game and you should receive the reward.
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    Alright, got clear confirmation that the fix is tested and live on Android. Please restart the game and you should receive the reward.

How about for IOS? I still haven't gotten my individual player reward.
  • HodorrHodorr Registered Users 21 Posts
    same, on IOS. still nothing
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts

nope nothing
    The iOS fix has long since been confirmed (it was first). For both platforms, please quit and restart the game.