Options

fONI general drops

enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
I didn't expect to get the oni blade really quickly, especially based on the two months I spent with only three godly items (one worse than my unbreakable). And I'm ok with that. What I'm not ok with is that I'm pretty sure the big doofus is supposed to drop some decent stuff. To date I have beaten him 45 times and have yet to receive any item which is not green or white. Hmmmmm? Any explanation? Love the challenge of the new boss area but it would be a little more interesting if I could even generate a blue item that says, "Here you are idiot, here is at least a sniff of hope that you might get the oni blade."

Comments

• Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    I didn't expect to get the oni blade really quickly, especially based on the two months I spent with only three godly items (one worse than my unbreakable). And I'm ok with that. What I'm not ok with is that I'm pretty sure the big doofus is supposed to drop some decent stuff. To date I have beaten him 45 times and have yet to receive any item which is not green or white. Hmmmmm? Any explanation? Love the challenge of the new boss area but it would be a little more interesting if I could even generate a blue item that says, "Here you are idiot, here is at least a sniff of hope that you might get the oni blade."

My words exactly. He drops just junk, even hellboy can be beaten in fragment of a time gives much better drops.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    No doubt. Yet I grind trying to get oni blade because god only knows after 3 million trips to the endless tower im sure I have zero chance at MM
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    The only thing I really noticed about him is that killing him in longer time gives u better drops
    1st kill was 10:25 and got oni eye staff
    2nd kill was 6:30 and got prince shard
    3rd kill was 4 and got some blues
    And all after that 2:30 average and I am getting always Grey and greens junk
  • Options
    Interesting. Killing him in about 2 minutes and not sure how to make it longer but i will try. Amazing you got the weapon first try.
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Dunno if that was pure luck but seems logic from my drops longer time = better stuff
  • Options
    3FoldUtopian3FoldUtopian Registered Users 27 Posts
    found plenty drills from oni general though