Options

Endless Hackers - Again

jason90622 is already at 16.5M VP for this endless tournament and many others are in the millions for VP in just 3+ hours. Gluadmin, are you going to step in and end this ****? These individuals are getting reward every tourney and you are doing nothing to stop them!

No offense, but this seems to make it worthwhile to do one of two things...

One, Quit

Two, Cheat

Neither option makes you any money...

Comments

• Options
    revilrevil Registered Users 42 Posts
    I wouldnt said it better. Come on!!!! When you create online game- try to make everything to make
    The game good for everyone. The hackers destroy the fun of game.
  • Options
    teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    Agree 100 %......sure many others do as well....please ban these parasites and make sure they dont come back !!!!!!!!
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    banned all player use a mod, endless heroes tower 155 up. its 2000+ player.....
  • Options
    mharvzmharvz Registered Users 21 Posts
    .,ban all those hackers and mod users,. They're conquering the game,. They took away all the fun in this game,.
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    mharvz wrote: »
    .,ban all those hackers and mod users,. They're conquering the game,. They took away all the fun in this game,.

hacker, it is normal....

i think glu not banned a hacker/a modder because glu very fear lose a player.... + one player make glu very happy, - one player make glu very sad.... hahahhahhaaa
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    flamerio88 wrote: »
    hacker, it is normal....

i think glu not banned a hacker/a modder because glu very fear lose a player.... + one player make glu very happy, - one player make glu very sad.... hahahhahhaaa

So whats your game name flame88?

Jason90622 is at 66M VP now, 1 day left. looks like he will win again... no surprise anymore.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    For reporting hackers, please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103114-Report-hackers-here
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.