Options

$450 for a level 44 weapon?!?!?!

JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
omg do people spend that much on one tourney?

can we maybe have a tourney where the average broke player can get something decent once in a blue moon?

like a tier reward for endless or anything other than spending $450 on offerings. I am willing to work hard and I have even spent some cash on this game but come on, give us an event that players without deep pockets can win good items too.

Thanks for reading (even though this will probably never happen lol)

Comments

• Options
    UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    They had another tournament like this before.

Trust me, a ton of people spend money.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    Like I posted somewhere else, it's sad that even though I ranked highish (player and guild) during every tournament since the full offering tourney, I still would need to spend 300 or so $ for T1..
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Well I got my murder maker for free (same stats as new wepions) who's the real winner here top 5 players?😂
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    omg do people spend that much on one tourney?

can we maybe have a tourney where the average broke player can get something decent once in a blue moon?

like a tier reward for endless or anything other than spending $450 on offerings. I am willing to work hard and I have even spent some cash on this game but come on, give us an event that players without deep pockets can win good items too.

Thanks for reading (even though this will probably never happen lol)

your $450 usd is nothing if you gonna wish a super powerful armor and weapon yes you have to spent atleast 3000usd that u always win in all tour
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    your $450 usd is nothing if you gonna wish a super powerful armor and weapon yes you have to spent atleast 3000usd that u always win in all tour
    i could barely understand that but it sounds like you are saying that you have to spend money to get the best gear in order to win tournaments. Maybe you do, but most people do not. If you just play the game youll get there eventually.
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    It’s only an oni general weapon no? Which drops for free from the… Oni General lol
  • Options
    jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    I already have one nightfire on my mage so I'm not interested in this tourny. Would glady take the monk weapon though, is really hard to farm endless with a monk, or maybe I just suck.

But why all the tournaments don't give prizes in the same manner as this one? Sure, hackers would still get the hall of fame spots, but if the prizes are tier based, legit players have a shot at the top prizes too.

1M VPs for the top prize I think is reasonable, 750k for 2nd and so on.
  • Options
    Tiered rewards lose money for Glu. Better have players fight each other than all work for a common goal.

Think about it.

Spend more and more money?

Or spend a fixed amount of money?

What benefits Glu?
  • Options
    Rentoc wrote: »
    i could barely understand that but it sounds like you are saying that you have to spend money to get the best gear in order to win tournaments. Maybe you do, but most people do not. If you just play the game youll get there eventually.

He was trying to say that you need to spend 3000 dollars on offerings to get the best gear. Unless, of course, you want to waste a couple months of your life.
  • Options
    jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    Tiered rewards lose money for Glu. Better have players fight each other than all work for a common goal.

Think about it.

Spend more and more money?

Or spend a fixed amount of money?

What benefits Glu?

If they were smart, they'd realize that tiered reward have the potential to bring more money for them, with the current system you just get disheartened when you realize that you're never gonna earn a decent prize, so you don't bother anymore. I don't think anyone is stupid enough to actually spend real money trying to catch up with hackers.

But tiered rewards would encourage players to buy those extra tickets or extra revives so they can grind more for the top prizes.

I mean that's a win/win idea right there, make players happy and get money in the process, they can't be that stupid right? ri..ght?
  • Options
    griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    jleonra wrote: »
    But tiered rewards would encourage players to buy those extra tickets or extra revives so they can grind more for the top prizes.

I mean that's a win/win idea right there, make players happy and get money in the process, they can't be that stupid right? ri..ght?

Yep, I feel the same way. I'm sitting this one out, so not only are they not making money off of me, but I'm also losing interest by not being able to participate.
  • Options
    SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
    You don't have to spend money. Just mod and cheat. Glu doesn't care.