Jewelry - Give us way to tell rarity without picking up

kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
We already don't get to do endless without paying as much as we would like. we shouldn't have to pick up every piece of jewelry on last two of each wave so we don't miss a godly item. This makes out bags fill faster than they should which is not cool. You have already proven with green dot for drills and red for runes that you can do something. Please differentiate blue and better from lessor jewelry items so we can pick up what we really want.

Comments

• CrucibleCrucible Registered Users 11 Posts
    Now, I probably am not understanding the question but, I don't see the point for you saying this, once the bag is fully filled it will
    keep storing items, only you have to get rid of items until it stops leaking before you can enter a level, okay, so you have to pick up a few pieces of jewelry to get a godly item, so what? With the new item update it's not going to take that long too get rid of them, and there isn't any lag when picking up items that would prevent you from getting that godly gear. So ultimately I just don't see the point, now I admit it'd be nice to see the difference but for the reasons your saying you want it is, from what I'm interpreting, merely out of laziness and nothing else
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    Crucible wrote: »
    Now, I probably am not understanding the question but, I don't see the point for you saying this, once the bag is fully filled it will
    keep storing items, only you have to get rid of items until it stops leaking before you can enter a level, okay, so you have to pick up a few pieces of jewelry to get a godly item, so what? With the new item update it's not going to take that long too get rid of them, and there isn't any lag when picking up items that would prevent you from getting that godly gear. So ultimately I just don't see the point, now I admit it'd be nice to see the difference but for the reasons your saying you want it is, from what I'm interpreting, merely out of laziness and nothing else

I think you misunderstood his point. I might be wrong as well, but i believe what he wanted to say was : you only have limited inventory spots for endless. If you do many levels and pick up everything, you might be kicked out after 30-50 waves. (Depends on the loot).
    If want to play more than 30 waves, (especially in survival tournaments for vp), then you should avoid collecting those loot to be able to reach more waves. But then you don't want to miss those leg items as well.
    So that is the issue.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Yeah i understood him perfectly fine. He just wants to know which items to pick up so he can save bag space so you dont get kicked out of tower earlier than you would like. And this goes for all items. I would like to see a different color for purple and legendary items as well. This should be one of the easiest items the players have asked for to implement in the game.
    Are you sure that's happening?
    Because of reagents and runes I typically have 2 extra bag space, when I go to endless tower it doesn't kick me off so me confused:(
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    ultimately I just don't see the point, now I admit it'd be nice to see the difference but for the reasons your saying you want it is, from what I'm interpreting, merely out of laziness and nothing else

out of laziness? maybe you should not respond to things that you do not understand simpleton
    Are you sure that's happening?
    Because of reagents and runes I typically have 2 extra bag space, when I go to endless tower it doesn't kick me off so me confused:(

that's because you die and are not good at the game. if you have nothing to contribute don't respond here.

edit: thank you rentoc...I would say I am surprised they did not do this already but us filling up wastes our ability to do more which makes us use tickets faster which causes some to buy more tickets in theory....im sure that's what they are going for....i really dont know that they event read this part of the forum anymore.
  • UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
    Well, I pick up all jewelry at 119+, because it tends to cost the most.
    UltraSceptile~Forums King.
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    U make more $$$ if u pick up everything.
  • jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    why not just giving us the option to access our inventory and drop items? you get a confirmation screen when you want to sell blue+ items, we could get it too if we try to drop blue+ items.
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    U make more $$$ if u pick up everything.

not if you fill up with junk jewlery that sells for 20 gold.....
    kennyg wrote: »
    out of laziness? maybe you should not respond to things that you do not understand simpleton

that's because you die and are not good at the game. if you have nothing to contribute don't respond here.

edit: thank you rentoc...I would say I am surprised they did not do this already but us filling up wastes our ability to do more which makes us use tickets faster which causes some to buy more tickets in theory....im sure that's what they are going for....i really dont know that they event read this part of the forum anymore.
    I've made it to wave 60 on endless, and I make reruns of it from wave 1 every day, I comeback with hundreds of items in my bag, not once have I been kicked off. So either everyone else is glitching out, or (the more plausible explanation) I am, and if it's the ladder, then good for me
  • FlyingvigilFlyingvigil Registered Users 61 Posts
    I've made it to wave 60 on endless, and I make reruns of it from wave 1 every day, I comeback with hundreds of items in my bag, not once have I been kicked off. So either everyone else is glitching out, or (the more plausible explanation) I am, and if it's the ladder, then good for me

May i know how big your inventory slots is?
    As other players might have bought inventory slots (hence most probably more items)
    and for example, if someone got 150 items already BEFORE enter the tower means he/she only has 49 slots left to fill.
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    The game is set up so you can complete a series of 5 stages in tower or any other fight for that matter without fear of losing gear as long as you have a single open bag slot. The rest will go into overflow. But if you are at max when you start your next series or stage it should not let you go on. If you are getting "hundreds" of items over your bag limit then it definitely sounds like you have a very nice glitch and im envious. If you are getting hundreds of items on your run and you have the bag space for it then, uhhhh, duh thats what the bag space is for.

no you don't....troll elsewhere.
    Rentoc wrote: »
    The game is set up so you can complete a series of 5 stages in tower or any other fight for that matter without fear of losing gear as long as you have a single open bag slot. The rest will go into overflow. But if you are at max when you start your next series or stage it should not let you go on. If you are getting "hundreds" of items over your bag limit then it definitely sounds like you have a very nice glitch and im envious. If you are getting hundreds of items on your run and you have the bag space for it then, uhhhh, duh thats what the bag space is for.
    I haven't purchased a single piece of bag space and I've done runs from 1 to 60, every time I get hundreds of items in overflow, so I'm just going to hope that GLU won't remove this glitch;)