Options

When Will Ancestor tokens expire?

Trying to figure out which character to claim guild rewards with and need to know about how much longer ancestor tokens will be valid for... Also what happens when they are no longer offered? Do they turn to gold or disappear?
Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    I would also like to know the answer to these questions.
  • Options
    G0tgameG0tgame Registered Users 25 Posts
    I don't' know when they'll expire. I just remember a while back I saved up 33 Jade tokens and was waiting for an offering tournament to use them but they took the Jade wheel away before I can spend my Jade tokens. I messaged Glu and also posted on forums and got no replies so basically I lost all my Jade tokens. They didn't turn into gold offerings or whatever so I'm pretty sure these ancestral offerings won't either, they'll just go away and maybe come back when they add the same wheel back.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    Trying to figure out which character to claim guild rewards with and need to know about how much longer ancestor tokens will be valid for... Also what happens when they are no longer offered? Do they turn to gold or disappear?
    Thanks!

The Ancestral Offering will most likely go away at the end of the upcoming Sunday.
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    G0tgame wrote: »
    I don't' know when they'll expire. I just remember a while back I saved up 33 Jade tokens and was waiting for an offering tournament to use them but they took the Jade wheel away before I can spend my Jade tokens. I messaged Glu and also posted on forums and got no replies so basically I lost all my Jade tokens. They didn't turn into gold offerings or whatever so I'm pretty sure these ancestral offerings won't either, they'll just go away and maybe come back when they add the same wheel back.

Can you please send me a PM about this? Include you in game name and device type please!
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    The Ancestral Offering will most likely go away at the end of the upcoming Sunday.

Any way you can ask the dev team to extend that?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Any way you can ask the dev team to extend that?

Because there was a bug with the rewards, it's looking like this will be extended.
  • Options
    VRWRXVRWRX Registered Users 59 Posts
    In other words...don't save them for an offering tournament. Spend them now.
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Thanks for the headsup...is there a more definite timeline about the expiration?
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Because there was a bug with the rewards, it's looking like this will be extended.
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Agree ...thanks to Kaufmeat who asked and posted it here.
    VRWRX wrote: »
    In other words...don't save them for an offering tournament. Spend them now.
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    You are welcome :-)
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts

I'm very glad someone in my guild stumbled across this. Please, please, please over-communicate this. With the way glu has structured tourneys, we have been trained to save everything until the appropriate tourney appears. I would have saved my individual and guild ancestral rewards until the next offering tourney. :(

Before the last offering tourney, I had 1300+ offerings saved. Right now, I've banked a bunch of armor and gold for the next fusion tourney. Hell, I haven't even combined runes since there might be a rune combining tourney one day. =P

With no clear map of what the tourneys are, or what things you can prepare for, we are all stumbling around guessing. Anything to provide clarity into what tournament types are possible, or by what order they will come would be greatly appreciated.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    teejareliasteejarelias Registered Users 53 Posts
    I love the idea this guy brutal has:)
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    I'm very glad someone in my guild stumbled across this. Please, please, please over-communicate this. With the way glu has structured tourneys, we have been trained to save everything until the appropriate tourney appears. I would have saved my individual and guild ancestral rewards until the next offering tourney. :(

Before the last offering tourney, I had 1300+ offerings saved. Right now, I've banked a bunch of armor and gold for the next fusion tourney. Hell, I haven't even combined runes since there might be a rune combining tourney one day. =P

With no clear map of what the tourneys are, or what things you can prepare for, we are all stumbling around guessing. Anything to provide clarity into what tournament types are possible, or by what order they will come would be greatly appreciated.

Just to set clear expectations, it is highly unlikely the team will share the tournament schedule until just before the tournament goes live.
  • Options
    danilophdaniloph Registered Users 5 Posts
    Can you please send me a PM about this? Include you in game name and device type please!

this got my attention... can anything be done about lost jade tokens?
  • Options
    GlebkrGlebkr Registered Users 3 Posts
    Will there be annoucement in game that ancestor tokens expire?
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    daniloph wrote: »
    this got my attention... can anything be done about lost jade tokens?

I just emailed support as gluadmin said to in other thread about incorrect rewards received for tier and in short the response I received was to send pics. So they will take our money for pay to win tournament but when they mess up the rewards they won't fix it if you don't have pictures proving they messed up...even though they know they did! Sorry Dan but pretty sure you are out of luck if you don't have pictures.
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    Glebkr wrote: »
    Will there be annoucement in game that ancestor tokens expire?

they already said sunday here.....we just recently started getting announcements about when server is going down I really would not expect announcement about the expiration for tokens.