Options

BUG, health pot purchase w/ gems during endless! Admin please respond.

During my last endless run I purchased a health pot as many people do to keep the run going. I started the run with 15 gems and when I was finished I had -5 gems. I only purchased 1 potion and was charged double for that potion. A guild mate mentioned this same thing was occuring to him during his endless runs last night. Honestly it would not be such a big deal if I was able to do the free gems methods that you provide, but as I have to use real money to purchase gems it is very annoying and I feel I am being ripped off. My device is not hacked or rooted and I do not have any apps that are related to root on my android tablet.

http://s29.postimg.org/8qan2tzvb/tmp_Screenshot_2014_05_07_11_48_141274785636.png
GUILD: FairNHonour IGN: BenSlayd

Comments

• Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    There's a bug that doesn't let players spend $$$ :O? Don't worry, glu will fix it by tomorrow.
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    BenSlayd wrote: »
    During my last endless run I purchased a health pot as many people do to keep the run going. I started the run with 15 gems and when I was finished I had -5 gems. I only purchased 1 potion and was charged double for that potion. A guild mate mentioned this same thing was occuring to him during his endless runs last night. Honestly it would not be such a big deal if I was able to do the free gems methods that you provide, but as I have to use real money to purchase gems it is very annoying and I feel I am being ripped off. My device is not hacked or rooted and I do not have any apps that are related to root on my android tablet.

http://s29.postimg.org/8qan2tzvb/tmp_Screenshot_2014_05_07_11_48_141274785636.png

Please follow this LINK to contact the Customer Care Team.
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    BenSlayd wrote: »

If you haven´t already tried it just do a force shutdown of the game and restart, see if that helps.

I know I once accidently "bought" a revive pot and it took away a chunk of my gems, much more than it should but I don´t remember the numbers. I was like ***, but after a restart of the game my gems where back to normal amount, except for the accidently bought pot of course.
  • Options
    flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    still use a money to play this game, if this game all player is a fair player, i think is a normal...

this game 70% player use a mod to win.... think again, bro.....

if you use a mod, you never die, you will not use a potion, a potion is not usefull... hahahahhahaa