Floating Eye is B*llsh*t!!!

VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
Its * ridiculous the Floating Eye in Endless tower, one stomp by his flame AoE and is 70 or 80% of your life gone, no other creature takes away so much life with one hit. They need to seriously look at this, its total ****.

Most every run I have that gets ruined prematurely is bc I miss a parry when it stomps and there goes my whole life bar, absolute *. Then the tokens are gone and have to wait....

Whatever. needed to vent...

Comments

• HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Its * ridiculous the Floating Eye in Endless tower, one stomp by his flame AoE and is 70 or 80% of your life gone, no other creature takes away so much life with one hit. They need to seriously look at this, its total ****.

Most every run I have that gets ruined prematurely is bc I miss a parry when it stomps and there goes my whole life bar, absolute *. Then the tokens are gone and have to wait....

I too find my tower runs ruined by this Floating Eye.
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    at least with warrior if you survive you can parry the next one but if your a monk your screwed have to take both hits cant even roll out of it
  • litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    not only the floting eye...but also the archer when he starts hitting with flame arrow..? you go bye-bye, so yea, its very unfair
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Dont get hit by it then
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts

Eye and marksman can took 40% of my HP in one hit. Here's my detail https://www.facebook.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors3/posts/485533121575349

I LOVE THOSE MONSTERS! haha
  • MooslesMoosles Registered Users 35 Posts
    ron wrote: »
    Eye and marksman can took 40% of my HP in one hit. Here's my detail https://www.facebook.com/AddictedToEternityWarriors3/posts/485533121575349

I LOVE THOSE MONSTERS! haha

How many runs did it take you to get those wings? I'm on my 4th day of farming Spirit Bridge xD
  • flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    i love use a mod, i can't kill every monster, without use a potions or a revive... and get high wave in endless, my record wave 287 for now....
  • ronron Registered Users 889 Posts
    Moosles wrote: »
    How many runs did it take you to get those wings? I'm on my 4th day of farming Spirit Bridge xD

Once! Only once.
  • MaximilliMaximilli Registered Users 4 Posts
    Get good lol :p
    Jk but seriously, tower would hold no challenge whatsoever if there was no eyes or marksmen. If you haven't figured it out by now you need to immediately and selectively wipe out the flaming archers, eyes, and regular archers higher in tower.
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    With the warrior I just hit him with a special attack as soon as he spawns. Every now and then he'll catch me but I blame myself :P At least there is an audible warning when he pops on the screen.
  • mulkishamulkisha Registered Users 17 Posts
    I too find that with mage it's of utmost importance that you avoid him else you for quickly. The trick is to watch for his movement. He will go backwards slightly then charge for you. When you see this you can either time your parry or run away. Depending in your character you use and confidence depends on the action you take
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    These two can be a bad combination with others like catkins and poison slimes. I have tied avoiding the eye before and been knocked back by a slime then the flame stomp from two eyes with a few attacks form catkin killed me from 100% health. sometimes good runs are ruined because of the heavy damage from archer and eyes. I am sure there are plenty of players who will just say learn how to play better but being on an iphone or other mobile device I have found it harder to control than a larger screen or gaming controller. even good players make mistakes every couple runs but to make one mistake and lose all your health in a matter of seconds on a level in endless you can beat most of the time just sucks.
  • ElvarianElvarian Registered Users 5 Posts
    yup, the eye is way too overpowered and anyone who is like, "well then dont get hit by it" deserves a high-five in the face with a cinder block.

but the most ridiculous one yet is "bearman champion in rage"
    he gives you no chance to attack, and if you hit him, you can be sure you will be hitted aswell, even at 4,5k gs I still have problems with him.