Options

Good Bye

UltraSceptileUltraSceptile Registered Users 1,969 Posts
Dear Everyone,

As you can tell from the title, this will be my final post. And in a completely un-UltraSceptile like fashion, I will not plague my final post with swearing, or Glu bashing. This is not about flaming anyone (surprisingly), and this is not about Glu (even more surprisingly). It is about me...saying goodbye.

First of all, I would like to apologize to all the moderators and admins I have insulted, or bashed. Because, if you guys were not lying, you had no control over the game, and thus should not have been subjected to my anger. I should not have insulted you, and so, again, I would like to apologize for all the hell I put you through.

Second of all, I would like to apologize to all the players I have insulted. I may have meant it. I may not have meant it at the time. But, either way, this is a game. And I shouldn't have done that. So, again, sorry.

I am not quitting the game. I love EW3, despite its flaws. I am only quitting forums because I no longer care for it. I would, however, appreciate it if you guys could remember me or mention me in your posts in the future. You know, UltraSceptile, the "forum freak" or something:)

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you. All of you who I have met here on forums. You gave me something to do when I was bored for months. And although I do not like some of you....or most of you....and most of you are probably thinking "good riddance" when you see that this is my final post, I still need to thank you for keeping my mind occupied for all this time.

To all the moderators and admins. This is my final post. I will still view forums, but I will never post again. So please do not remove this out of spite.

Thank you for everything. And if you are on iOS, I hope to meet you in game some day.

This is UltraSceptile, signing off......

And, as always, have a nice day.:)
UltraSceptile~Forums King.

Comments

• Options
    LaVeyanLaVeyan Registered Users 5 Posts
    Posts like this are why we need "Like" buttons on the forums.
  • Options
    jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    See you in a month mate.
  • Options
    Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Come on, I got you you're account back and now you are quitting the forum lol What the hell is this?
  • Options
    HenShin hohoHenShin hoho Registered Users 769 Posts
    Hey i still saw u online man how could it happen said goodbye and meet in town ?
  • Options
    CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    Hey i still saw u online man how could it happen said goodbye and meet in town ?

Read it again HenShin. He said he was quitting "The Forum" not the game.
  • Options
    mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Byebye :):)
    ;)
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Man that mean we are not having fun again in forums ;P
    Bb :)
  • Options
    GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    Bud, you're the only reason why I read the forums on a daily basis... Gonna be quiet without you now =( Don't be absent for too long =P
  • Options
    Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Trying to make him post again ;P
  • Options
    MaximilliMaximilli Registered Users 4 Posts
    Weird/gay hybrid
  • Options
    PikachuFTWPikachuFTW Registered Users 6 Posts
    Good riddance. Lol, JK.

Anyway, for some reason, I am now able to spend money on gems. And I blew around 200 bucks for gold offerings for my monk, and guess what? No gold lvl44.

Anyway, I just wanted to say, underneath your constant swearing and glu-bashing, you had a great point in all of your posts. Thank you for constantly entertaining forums, and good bye!
  • Options
    XephraimXephraim Registered Users 130 Posts
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Ultra, the rumours are that you are leaving because there are to many guys on here and you are gay... can you confirm or deny this...??

I have also heard of this rumor!! However.. It had been my experience you are in fact gay. Confirmation not needed!!
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »
    glx1pr42od8.jpg

Psh, I don't get a stick me?
    Jewelz
  • Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Dont care whether you are hated on or not...or said the right thing, the right way...just like to thank you for all you have tried to do to make the game better.
    Dear Everyone,

As you can tell from the title, this will be my final post. And in a completely un-UltraSceptile like fashion, I will not plague my final post with swearing, or Glu bashing. This is not about flaming anyone (surprisingly), and this is not about Glu (even more surprisingly). It is about me...saying goodbye.

First of all, I would like to apologize to all the moderators and admins I have insulted, or bashed. Because, if you guys were not lying, you had no control over the game, and thus should not have been subjected to my anger. I should not have insulted you, and so, again, I would like to apologize for all the hell I put you through.

Second of all, I would like to apologize to all the players I have insulted. I may have meant it. I may not have meant it at the time. But, either way, this is a game. And I shouldn't have done that. So, again, sorry.

I am not quitting the game. I love EW3, despite its flaws. I am only quitting forums because I no longer care for it. I would, however, appreciate it if you guys could remember me or mention me in your posts in the future. You know, UltraSceptile, the "forum freak" or something:)

Lastly, I would like to thank all of you. All of you who I have met here on forums. You gave me something to do when I was bored for months. And although I do not like some of you....or most of you....and most of you are probably thinking "good riddance" when you see that this is my final post, I still need to thank you for keeping my mind occupied for all this time.

To all the moderators and admins. This is my final post. I will still view forums, but I will never post again. So please do not remove this out of spite.

Thank you for everything. And if you are on iOS, I hope to meet you in game some day.

This is UltraSceptile, signing off......

And, as always, have a nice day.:)
  • Options
    Ultra, the rumours are that you are leaving because there are to many guys on here and you are gay... can you confirm or deny this...??

Shut up, you can't even talk. No one cares about your stupid comments. UltraScept is a good guy.
  • Options
    HellvisHellvis Registered Users 95 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Shut up, you can't even talk. No one cares about your stupid comments. UltraScept is a good guy.

It's a matter of opinion. And while you are entitled to yours, it is still incorrect.
    Hellvis
    <DegradeLand>
    Status - Legendary / Occupation - Badass / Resides -Filth Palace
  • Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    lik dis if u cri evertim
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    Xephraim wrote: »
    glx1pr42od8.jpg

This is kind of amazing
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    This is kind of amazing

Pls keep the thread on topic. lol
  • Options
    nyjnnyjn Registered Users 151 Posts
    didnotread.jpeg

but I will miss having another sarcastic person making sure whiny people feel bad about themselves :p
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Of course I was just kidding with my post.

One thing I would like to know is why is he quitting forums...

He was always honest and at times fun to read
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    He must be busy.
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    The SaintThe Saint Registered Users 45 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Byebye :):)

Hie, whenever I see ur post, I see the link : contact me here for pvp and gameplay tips, but when I click on it my Facebook page opens, am not very active on Facebook either so I don't knw much about it, I really need those tips for pvp and gameplay, could u help me out with this.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Trying to make him post again ;P

Don't try. Having him gone is wonderful.
This discussion has been closed.