More gems taken then should be. Forced to die

Honestly I usually say live and let live but today I am a bit upset. I decided to try and make top 500 in the tournament. With 30 min left i was 20000 away. No problem.. I decided to purchase ship tickets.

I used my gems to heal. Getting closer to my goal i look and it says I only have 9 gems left. NO WAY! I should of had 29. For some reason when you use gems it takes away more than the cost.. So I couldn't buy a potion and so I died!

Not fair Glu. Of course when I exit I have 29 gems. I was literally robbed of being in top 500.

Please explain why you do this? I also feel I should get the prize for those above 500.
Thanks

Comments

• Jaynee killJaynee kill Registered Users 183 Posts
    Why didnt you leave use the 20 gems to buy another run and start at the level you died at?
  • flamerio88flamerio88 Registered Users 46 Posts
    wkwkwkwkwkkwkwk, use a mod in endless, you not get top 500, but you can get top 100, or top 50, or top 10....

or top 5, if you can reach wave 250+..... think again, still play fair, and lose a reward, because 200+ player use a mod to win....

think again, broooo
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Paltal wrote: »
    Honestly I usually say live and let live but today I am a bit upset. I decided to try and make top 500 in the tournament. With 30 min left i was 20000 away. No problem.. I decided to purchase ship tickets.

I used my gems to heal. Getting closer to my goal i look and it says I only have 9 gems left. NO WAY! I should of had 29. For some reason when you use gems it takes away more than the cost.. So I couldn't buy a potion and so I died!

Not fair Glu. Of course when I exit I have 29 gems. I was literally robbed of being in top 500.

Please explain why you do this? I also feel I should get the prize for those above 500.
    Thanks

Can you please complete a daily or normal game quest to see if you receive the missing Gems as a quest prize?
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Sounds much like a problem I have had myself, gems would vanish when need but turn up later. Sometimes giving you a minus figure for the amount of gems you have. Quite annoying if you lose out on items because the games says you do not have what you know you should have.

Moloch asked to pm'ed about it a while ago, but never got reply so not sure if it ever got looked in to.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • TacoLitaTacoLita Registered Users 29 Posts
    This is a consistent problem for me. What it actually does is at the end of a lvl in which you used gems for pots imcluding revive, it takes twice the amount of gems that you spent. Lets say you used 2 blue, 1 red and a revive amounting to 104 gems. At first, it will take just the 104 gems, but after the lvl is over it will take another 104 gems. If you have only 1 gem left it say -103 gems.This happens to me GUARANTEED everytime I spend gems in Endless. The only work around this problem is to spend the gems ahead of time on pots before entering Endless until Glu does something about it.

I forgot to mention... When you get back to town, after being robbed by Glu and murdered by their demons, you magically get all your gems back as if they were some kind of gift. The banner pops up and everything. I must not forget that the math skills are top notch. I always get exactly the amount of gems that were stolen from me mins before.

Its like a cruel joke...

Kind of like this joke they play on some final lvls in Endless..... Lets say you're fighting two Queens *... You're on a lvl you've never gotten to before. You're excited for finally after so many tries about to beat this lvl. Most importantly, you can't wait to see what they drop. You've used the majority of your gems and pots and you have only one revive left. Its an expensive trip to the towers, but it's worth it this time because you know you're going to beat those busty *!

But then you die...

Its ok though... you have a revive and they are almost dead. You come back from the dead, strike them down in epic fashion......

But after they evaporate, you look down. . .

Nothing. . . Nothing at all.

Real funny Glu...
  • MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Sounds much like a problem I have had myself, gems would vanish when need but turn up later. Sometimes giving you a minus figure for the amount of gems you have. Quite annoying if you lose out on items because the games says you do not have what you know you should have.

Moloch asked to pm'ed about it a while ago, but never got reply so not sure if it ever got looked in to.

We think we've identified the core problem, but it's hard to consistently reproduce. We will post when we have an update on it. Sorry it's taking so long!
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    We think we've identified the core problem, but it's hard to consistently reproduce. We will post when we have an update on it. Sorry it's taking so long!

Matters not to me now, like a few others my game time is on the decline. Just to many changes that don't seem to be workable unless you have massive amounts of game time or cash to buy items in game.

It seems every update now comes with more than its fair share of bugs, I know some don't show until the mass market gets to play, but by now they should not be appearing in the first place.
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    TerryQ wrote: »
    Matters not to me now, like a few others my game time is on the decline. Just to many changes that don't seem to be workable unless you have massive amounts of game time or cash to buy items in game.

It seems every update now comes with more than its fair share of bugs, I know some don't show until the mass market gets to play, but by now they should not be appearing in the first place.

add on top the inconsistent and unhasty taking care of the modders/hackers and every day its less worth playing the game. Pvp may be final straw if we just get one hit and people who mod end up getting rewards for killing us so easy.