Options

Weapons and what I should be aiming for at my level?

iholmesyiholmesy Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi everyone,

I'm just looking for some friendly advice, at the moment I'm using the Glowing Sword of the Destroyer, I currently have Merciless Sword of the Predator, this isn't maxed out, I'm looking for advice as to wether its worth maxing it out, I'm level 27 at the moment and I'm on Donstadt, I was looking for some advice as to what type of weapon I should be aiming for at present?

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    if you can beat LCyclops..his best weapon for your toon is Pride of Donstadt i believe..
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • Options
    VykusSouldrinkerVykusSouldrinker Registered Users 173 Posts
    Just try and look for the best purple or Gold swords you can get. Personally, I didn't leave each boss until I had at least a purple weapon, most of the time a gold.
  • Options
    jakub1302jakub1302 Registered Users 197 Posts
    lito wrote: »
    if you can beat LCyclops..his best weapon for your toon is Pride of Donstadt i believe..

I believe he just passed normal nian with that level. His sword is definately worth maxing out in that stage.
    EW3: Jakub1302
    BGI: Jakub 1302, the guildleader of Goodfellas
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice guys, I'm maxing out resolve armour at the moment got quite a bit of that so I'll concentrate on both
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Normal Cyclop will drop a lvl 9 gold weap
    Normal Nian, a lvl 15 gold weap (and maybe lvl 21)
    Normal Hellboy (ivar) will drop lvl 21 and lvl 26 gold weap -> Aim for lvl 26 gold weap and move on Leg Cyclop

Leg Cyclop will dorp lvl 26 and 31 gold weap -> Aim for lvl 31 gold weap and move on Leg Nian
    Leg Nian will drop lvl 31 and lvl 36 gold weap -> Aim for lvl 36 gold weap and move on Leg Hellboy
    Leg Helboy will only drop lvl 36 gold weap -> Aim for Unbreakable armor and move on Endless

Endless Tower will drop lvl 44 gold weap starting on wave 114+
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    krok8 wrote: »
    Normal Cyclop will drop a lvl 9 gold weap
    Normal Nian, a lvl 15 gold weap (and maybe lvl 21)
    Normal Hellboy (ivar) will drop lvl 21 and lvl 26 gold weap -> Aim for lvl 26 gold weap and move on Leg Cyclop

Leg Cyclop will dorp lvl 26 and 31 gold weap -> Aim for lvl 31 gold weap and move on Leg Nian
    Leg Nian will drop lvl 31 and lvl 36 gold weap -> Aim for lvl 36 gold weap and move on Leg Hellboy
    Leg Helboy will only drop lvl 36 gold weap -> Aim for Unbreakable armor and move on Endless

Endless Tower will drop lvl 44 gold weap starting on wave 114+

Thanks for the info on that very useful, It think on about 40+ on Endless Towers so I really need to work on that, I always end up running out of time.
  • Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    it is always best to aim for the golds but in normal they can be pretty hard to get. I wasn't patient enough going through normal but are least try to get the purple butcher weapons. if the level requirement and max gs are higher than what you are using then it should help you get a few more levels into the game. the rest of your armor is important for health and defense plus whatever extra feature you prefer but the weapon is most important for progress. Good luck to ya finding what you need.