Options

Lost game

Hi all,
Im fairly new to te game around lvl 24
The problem is that i had to update the game yesterday and after the update i played normally.
Today i had to do an upgrade from appstore and after i done that my game was gone.
I started ot at lvl 1 os something again
What can i do ??
I will mot start playing this game over becasue i am making slow progress , i dont play hours every day just when i can i play.
This is a few months worth of gaming.

Comments

• Options
    Aquah2oAquah2o Registered Users 8 Posts
    Does anyone ever reply here???
  • Options
    i have sent in a ticket to support but not even a small answer i got till now.

no one even cares about players . this is such bull.
  • Options
    Stille Nothing from glu , this sucks im never touching another game from you
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    On behalf of the other 100 folks that have read this, sorry you are having trouble and that no one ever responded to you. The ticket is the best way to go. If you can get gluadmin's attention, he could probably grease the wheels some.
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    Brutal wrote: »
    On behalf of the other 100 folks that have read this, sorry you are having trouble and that no one ever responded to you. The ticket is the best way to go. If you can get gluadmin's attention, he could probably grease the wheels some.

thank you for your response . is gluadmin a person or do you mean a gla admin?
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Aquah2o wrote: »
    thank you for your response . is gluadmin a person or do you mean a gla admin?

He's a person. Original poster on that thread and others.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?102294-Is-your-guild-quot-full-quot-but-with-fewer-than-50-members
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    You've already submitted a ticket, so that's the only course of action at this point. Occasionally people have recommendations for third party back up solutions.

Did you receive an error notification? If so, that could help troubleshoot. If your device is jailbroken that can cause problems.
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Chill dude just start playing again lvl 24 is not a big deal. You will get there again in 5 days .
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    i have sent a ticket already but no reaction back.

and @ yash your right but i dont play every day i can only play some days and only for a few minutes or so that is why it took me so long to reach lvl 24