Options

12.5kGS Mage looking for guild

NcklNckl Registered Users 13 Posts
I am obviously lvl 50. Been playing for 4 months now. Full godly set + Oni staff. 1.7 mil. VP. Endless lvl - 142 - I don't spam pots+revives though. I rarely pay for gems. Quite active. During tours - up to 12-16hrs per day. Looking for a serious guild as my last ones had members leaving and joining all the time.
IGM name - Nckl.
If you are interested - please post your guild name, Tour winnings (if any) VP and GS ranks.

I delete guild invites and friend requests that come from random people I haven't spoken to.
I also have a 43 warrior 5.3K GS and a 40 monk 3.2K GS, which I play when I get bored with the mage.
Lmk.

Comments

• Options
    NcklNckl Registered Users 13 Posts
    Forgot to mention I play on Android
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Ign Psyched add me
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Options
    DollyLlamaDollyLlama Registered Users 7 Posts
    Look for an invite from Monkophile to the guild EternalGodzz. I am the leader. My IGN is DollyLlama. When I get on I will talk to you about the guild. Please and thank you.
  • Options
    mulkishamulkisha Registered Users 17 Posts
    Hi. Please add me for a chat. Same IGN as my profile name. We are a top 20 guild pushing for top 10 and still have a few places to fill.
    We were #6 all time GS and around #15 all time vp score before we disbanded the guild to start afresh.
    New guild name is called Malicious and the leader is Sos1980.

Hope you are interested. Thank you
  • Options
    Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    He has already been recruited
    Also known as - psyched!