NYMPHOS guild recruiting...

AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
We are a mid level guild, currently at #83 for all-time gs and took 45th in last tourney ending 3/30/2014. After each tournament, we generally clear out one or two people who have no vp or who have been inactive, which we're doing now. Nymphos is based on the Android server so if you are looking for a guild and have at least 3k gs and are active, especially during tournaments, please friend me, Aleksie. Nymphos is an awesome guild and we gladly welcome new members.

Nymphos forever-
Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie

Comments

• AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    We currently have 6 spots to fill, ranked #36 in tourney during weekend of 4/5/2014. Come join us!!!
    Spring cleaning has commenced in Nymphos guild. We have 7/8 spot depending on guild glitch. We are recruiting active players, especially during tournaments, that have 4k gs on one character. We now have vp requirements depending on the tournament but they are not very high. We'll let everyone know at the start of tourney. We will kick you if you have 0 vp for 2 tournaments back to back though. We are friendly and understand people have lives so as a courtesy, let us know if you won't be around for a tourney or if you have no desire to play. Please post IGN, GS and VP if interested.

Come be a Nympho and see where the real fun is at!
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    Is your guila in ios? We are olympous and want a marge
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    they are android......bumpity bump
    kennyg wrote: »
    they are android......bumpity bump

Thnx Kenny, I'm slackin'. We are recruiting...I got a bit upset after the last fuse tourney so a few people fell off the Nympho wagon. Currently recruiting minimum on one character 5k gs, must be active during tournies. Some tournies are optional like tower and pay to win offering tournies but fuse and evolution tournies mandatory. Those with 0 vp generally get booted unless you have a valid excuse or if you're usually active but just missed one time. All interested please friend me IGN: Aleksie or simply respond to this thread.