Options

Drop Rates are horrible

I have been farming oni for wings and have had no luck. I have also been farming legendary nian for a chad but still nothing. Over six plus hours of straight game play in one day, I got no legendary gear. My iif is about 200%. Is it me or are drop rates not so good?

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    might take a few good days of farming but you will have a streak of luck eventually and get several gold drops in a day if you continue the farming. it can be frustrating but you just have to spend a ton of hours playing or bust out the wallet at some point. you will eventually get the gear but take a break from a boss and run endless or a few regular levels after several runs.

the drops aren't very easy cuz everyone would get max gear too soon, though some items take way to long to get based purely on luck. Good luck grinding for the gear you need.
  • Options
    ayousufayousuf Registered Users 2 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    might take a few good days of farming but you will have a streak of luck eventually and get several gold drops in a day if you continue the farming. it can be frustrating but you just have to spend a ton of hours playing or bust out the wallet at some point. you will eventually get the gear but take a break from a boss and run endless or a few regular levels after several runs.

the drops aren't very easy cuz everyone would get max gear too soon, though some items take way to long to get based purely on luck. Good luck grinding for the gear you need.

Yeah it can be very frustrating ;) Thanks for the luck I'll need that lol
  • Options
    kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    ayousuf wrote: »
    I have been farming oni for wings and have had no luck. I have also been farming legendary nian for a chad but still nothing. Over six plus hours of straight game play in one day, I got no legendary gear. My iif is about 200%. Is it me or are drop rates not so good?

six plus hours??? lol.....I farmed general oni with my mage for over 60 hours with no luck on weapon so I gave up. Today I was doing oni with warrior and got blade.......its all random chance....no use complaining about it.
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    2nd kill i got them, and stopped use them because they block my vision LOL
  • Options
    FallenonyouFallenonyou Registered Users 78 Posts
    kennyg wrote: »
    six plus hours??? lol.....I farmed general oni with my mage for over 60 hours with no luck on weapon so I gave up. Today I was doing oni with warrior and got blade.......its all random chance....no use complaining about it.

it's not all luck...drop rates are sad at the moment...
  • Options
    ayousufayousuf Registered Users 2 Posts
    it's not all luck...drop rates are sad at the moment...
    I just got my blood moon wings today unexpectedly :D . It Seems to me I get the gear I want when I least expect it to drop lol. By the way I am passing up on chad because I am almost level 44 and will probably get some better weapon hopefully from an offering or random farming ;)