2000th is official

enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
I officially hit the 2000 kill mark on the oni general today and still no oni blade. Hi GLU (waving with one finger).

Comments

• MooslesMoosles Registered Users 35 Posts
    yeah im on around 300 trying to get wings, you can't really blame them though, it seems to be blind and sheer luck
  • Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    True only pure luck i know people who killed him over 4K times and still didn't get a **** and know people that are lucky as hell .. Me lol
    yeah, also keep in mind you can't take people's word. I bet half the people that say they got it first try or even after 5 hours are lying to sound lucky/awesome when in reality it probably took them a hell of a lot longer
  • JaxMJaxM Registered Users 83 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    I officially hit the 2000 kill mark on the oni general today and still no oni blade. Hi GLU (waving with one finger).

how do you know how many times you've killed onigen? is there a count or stats somewhere in the game? 100 kills is easy to count, but 2000 is harder to keep track.
  • SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »

I was lucky enough to get my staff just the other day, and I would say I was up there around 2k kills as well. At least I´m happy it wasn´t in vain.

4v2xr7.png

I wan´t to go for farming for my monk but heck that´s really hard :/
  • litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    that staff is the ugliest staff ive ever seen.. no offense but the designer team must be on pot making this...
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • ImrulkzImrulkz Registered Users 677 Posts
    Im never try to get fenix since it open, but today after 10 times i got fenix :), for oni weapon im just complete quest to get 30 rune crafting tokken.
  • aryoaryo Registered Users 6 Posts
    i killed him 9 times and dropped oni wep 2 times!

i dont know what u guys doing wrong :)
    Got 2 oni weapons in 30/40 kills fenix in 100 kills and wings in 10 kills
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    Got 2 oni weapons in 30/40 kills fenix in 100 kills and wings in 10 kills

Well that must be nice. I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay past those numbers of kills off all three.
    I am always lucky with these vanity items when jade cyclops was here i got 4 general flags ( 3 in 1 day and 1 in the next day ) and got storm wings in my 1st 70 kills the game just loves me
    Forgot about my demonic wings ;p got them in the 1st day i farmed leg hellboy but the 7K kills i made after that i didn't get any extra one lol
  • ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    You are a god
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    Mohamed97 wrote: »
    I am always lucky with these vanity items when jade cyclops was here i got 4 general flags ( 3 in 1 day and 1 in the next day ) and got storm wings in my 1st 70 kills the game just loves me

how much have you spent on the game? does paying more makes you luckier?
    Didn't even spend a pound the gems i use are only the one i get from daily rewards
    Finally got my Blood Moon Wings last night, 2-4hours of farming for 7 days.