Gems

Is there a way to take the gems problem off? I would like to buy gems now and it won't work because of it. Do I really have to start a new account? My username in the game is Freddy406. Pls help me fix this problem glu moderators! There must be a simple way to fix this.

Comments

• ShadowhitsShadowhits Registered Users 74 Posts
    Do you lose gems too? I was buy 49 dollars and I never got nothing this is a ****
  • Freddy406Freddy406 Registered Users 260 Posts
    Obviously they won't answer cuz they don't give a **** about players problems.
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »
    Is there a way to take the gems problem off? I would like to buy gems now and it won't work because of it. Do I really have to start a new account? My username in the game is Freddy406. Pls help me fix this problem glu moderators! There must be a simple way to fix this.

Can you please explain the problem you are having? Also please provide us with what device type you are using.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Freddy406 wrote: »

You can provide details, but any issues with in-game currency have to be handled through Customer Care tickets. Please submit a ticket on this issue.
    For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    I'd your device rooted?
    Also known as - psyched!
    Handles wrote: »
    Can you please explain the problem you are having? Also please provide us with what device type you are using.

Ok let me explain. My device was jailbroken for about an hour but then I restored to take it off because it wasn't for me. Then, I realized that when I tried to complete free gems offers from tapjoy or the videos, it would say error. I tried to restore my phone many times after that thinking that there was still traces of my jailbreak but the error was still there. So then, I deleted the app to make a new account (back to level 1) so I could see if I could complete gems offers successfully and it did work. So, now I know that my account is the problem (it remembers that my device was jb before). Since I am having trouble in the game, I want to buy some gem packages and be able to complete free offers again. I am a level 50 warrior with nice blood moon wings and fenix pet and I don't want to waste all my hard work to just restart on a new account so I can get gems or just hold both accounts and use my backup everyday which would take hours lol. I know if you guys looked into my account it would be very easy for you guys to fix this problem. If it does end up getting fixed I will be very happy and have a more positive view on this company and you guys, the support team. So I beg you to fix this! My device is an iOS 7.1.1 iPhone 5s.
    gluadmin wrote: »
    You can provide details, but any issues with in-game currency have to be handled through Customer Care tickets. Please submit a ticket on this issue.
    For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

I have done that but since last time I sent an email and got a response literally 2 months later, I decided to post this on the forum to get a quicker response.
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Man admin can do nothing about this problem if yours, unfortunately the only way is to send a ticket or stuff like that.
    Also known as - psyched!
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Man admin can do nothing about this problem if yours, unfortunately the only way is to send a ticket or stuff like that.

Yash Chawla speaks the truth. There is nothing we can do on the forums regarding currency issues. We also do not support jailbroken devices (details in the "jailbroken" thread). You'll have to go through your Customer Care ticket.

This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.