Report hackers here

Comments

• FLAMERIOFLAMERIO Registered Users 7 Posts
    JASONXXXX still alive?? why?? my all post, you are deleted, why?? glu, are you fear? you can't banned all modder or hacker player, because they are many, many player use a mod, many player is a hacker,

why your game, is easy to hack??

all admin eternity warrior 3, please answer my question............... ( flamerio88 )
  • FLAMERIOFLAMERIO Registered Users 7 Posts
    all goodfellas member is hacker/modder.. status modder and gems hacker... please cek it....
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    FLAMERIO wrote: »
    all goodfellas member is hacker/modder.. status modder and gems hacker... please cek it....

Many people have joined and left the guild and like me, they can all attest to the legitimacy of Goodfellas. We plan and strategize for tourneys, all without resorting to 'methods' GuildVN and DevilJinz use. And that is why we are the best guild at this current time.

Also whoever thinks gem hack tools actually work are really really stupid.
    ;)
  • bidsybidsy Registered Users 75 Posts
    @obar90 your an idiot.

Goodfellas is hack free. 24nathan makes sure of it. Along with the rest of our senior officers. Troll somewhere else.
    IGN: BlDS
    Guild: -=WOLFPACK=-
    (ANDROID)
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    FrozenHeartz hit wave 190 in tower of heroes and 75 in Lotus tower

762ebc326170985.jpg

piles of potions might get you past 150 but 190!? no way.
  • Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
    GluAdmin check it..Goodfellas member sell 5800 gems for only 10 bucks by using gems hack tool with banks transfer as a deal GluAdmin..i just received 5800 gems for real by only giving my 10 bucks and google id&password from Goodfellas one of the members..they said their guild can get billion of VP easily if they want for the tournament but it will be ver obvious so they took some undercover actions.Take some action for it 24Nathan is just trying to pretend as a legit player!!:):)Peace
    d31806326205361.jpg

He also is at 117 in the Lotus tower all with an 8k GS mage.

Oh, and medevenx is a proud member of the KINGSofGODS build. Please ban them all.
  • Sergio urquieta QuintelaSergio urquieta Quintela Registered Users 2 Posts
    Shirux das pena
  • Sergio urquieta QuintelaSergio urquieta Quintela Registered Users 2 Posts
    Shiruxs me isiste famoso ;) jajaja das pena
  • ShiruxsShiruxs Registered Users 4 Posts
    Shirux das pena
    Shiruxs me isiste famoso ;) jajaja das pena

das pena , insultando por el foro fingiendo que no te importa que te alla denunciado , esta fama no es de la buena , es de la que te lleva al ban ;) good bye

4 hacker

Davidgotsen GS 2784 / Horda 228

http://kn3.net/38CD93437F3JPG.html

loga 12672 gs / horda 165

http://kn3.net/39A9E4DDD13JPG.html

daviaquino gs 10192 / horda 215

http://kn3.net/38DEDF5E4BBPNG.html

rogeriobocao gs 9777 / horda 231

http://kn3.net/3942053848BPNG.html
  • GoulgoufGoulgouf Registered Users 10 Posts
    "Thonr" cheater in PvP.
    As soon as he will loose the fight, he is inkillable and then you loose with the timer...
  • haroru14haroru14 Registered Users 3 Posts
    I found hackers on PVP arena, he did some damage at the first time and then he just stop in the middle of the arena and do nothing. I did a combo up to 50 with my warrior and he was taking no damage at all. It looks that hackers find another way to * up this game.

mspqe.jpg

vj3g.jpg
  • EndoriEndori Registered Users 11 Posts
    haroru14 wrote: »
    I found hackers on PVP arena, he did some damage at the first time and then he just stop in the middle of the arena and do nothing. I did a combo up to 50 with my warrior and he was taking no damage at all. It looks that hackers find another way to f*ck up this game.

Exactly the Same Here : His name was Pt604.

No dmg at all. There is a huge Hack/bug
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    REMINDER! This thread is only for reporting hackers, if you are so inclined. Further discussion can happen elsewhere, but the team is using this thread to individually investigate users and we need to keep it as specific and efficient as possible.

Any posts that don't include a name or a guild will be removed.
  • haroru14haroru14 Registered Users 3 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    REMINDER! This thread is only for reporting hackers, if you are so inclined. Further discussion can happen elsewhere, but the team is using this thread to individually investigate users and we need to keep it as specific and efficient as possible.

Any posts that don't include a name or a guild will be removed.

Id of the player is BERIS is on the background of the second picture from my first post
  • Obar90Obar90 Registered Users 28 Posts
  • 24Nathan24Nathan Registered Users 15 Posts
    Obar90 wrote: »

I personally remove every hack I find. Do me a favor Glue, I want administrators to investigate every single one of my members in GoodFellas including myself. If u need to contact me for any verifications i would be happy cooperate with glue administrators. I am the leader and I take pride in running a hack free guild. If anyone of my members is hacking, I take full responsibility. Obar90, do me a favor and stop impersonating one of our members. That is not your in game name.
  • TurtlenoseTurtlenose Registered Users 1 Posts
    Player named Moribo and he's a warrior I pvp him and I could not take down his health why is this? And I lost and I had 40 hit combo...
    xsn1.png
    7rv5.png
  • BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    Further discussion can happen elsewhere

Umm, you locked all our other threads that diverged from naming specific folks... if we are to talk about non-specific stuff in other threads, can you unlock this one?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103069-One-hour-into-Endless-Tourney
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Brutal wrote: »
    Umm, you locked all our other threads that diverged from naming specific folks... if we are to talk about non-specific stuff in other threads, can you unlock this one?

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103069-One-hour-into-Endless-Tourney

The issue is that new folks get confused and start reporting hackers in those threads, and there is a snowball effect of more threads being opened. At this point, if you want to continue discussing "hacking in general" then make a thread on that and if it devolves into mudslinging it will have to be closed.
  • 24Nathan24Nathan Registered Users 15 Posts
    The issue is that new folks get confused and start reporting hackers in those threads, and there is a snowball effect of more threads being opened. At this point, if you want to continue discussing "hacking in general" then make a thread on that and if it devolves into mudslinging it will have to be closed.
    Glueadmin. I am guild leader of GoodFellas. I want your admins to thoroughly investigate all my members. We are constantly getting acccused of hacking. I have removed many members from my guild because they were hackers. I despise mod users but I rather be a legit guild then win tourneys. We hav won many tourneys but I are always questioned for legitimacy. Please investigate all GoodFellas members.
  • greedyGIugreedyGIu Registered Users 14 Posts
    nathan, how about u start with grugg? When runes 1st start implement, he already reach wave 160 in tower hero and wave 80 in fire fist tower. He is both mod and pay user.
  • ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    greedyGIu wrote: »
    nathan, how about u start with grugg? When runes 1st start implement, he already reach wave 160 in tower hero and wave 80 in fire fist tower. He is both mod and pay user.

Grugg sent Glu an email himself asking them to verify the legitimacy of his account to prove the naysayers wrong. As far as I can see hes still here and others who were hacking have gotten their accounts reset to level 1s 59GS. They're slowly getting them it seems.
  • sesshumarusesshumaru Registered Users 10 Posts
    http://imgur.com/JSN7rmt

http://imgur.com/H84CDkm

take a look at there armor and stat he have infinite health puck

hacker ban them
  • pxyche22pxyche22 Registered Users 124 Posts
    these chinese players become invulnerable once they get one kill ... pls check them out , they're ruining pvp ...

http://imgur.com/mgNKr7Q

http://imgur.com/HCE4hdA
    PVP hacker

Screenshot_2014_05_14_07_07_05.jpg

if you face darkmoon just quit. He has 10x the best legitimate stats. 66k attack, 511 energy reduction, 30k% critical chance...

GLU, want to make EW3 a game people enjoy. Show some fairness and do the following:

1. ban this guy for life
    2. strip his guild of all rewards earned in the last month
    3. Take all of his gear and convert it to gems. How? Look at the gold god of offering probability tables. If there is a .0001% chance of winning an item and it costs 100 gems per spin then 100/.0001 = 10000000 gems. Do this for all gear
    4. Split up the gems and give it out to everyone he's beaten in PVP.
    5. Fix your game

Thanks
  • darcefarcedarcefarce Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ifought motunge in pvp and he used an endless supply of special powers that 1 hit killed me and he threw out about 10 at once. This game does notdo that so please kick him off
  • jleonrajleonra Registered Users 20 Posts
    I want to report Steareth

1LARKSA.png

Using a mage he had no cooldown, he kept spamming me with his skills and ran incredible fast, impossible for me to catch up to him.
  • GoulgoufGoulgouf Registered Users 10 Posts
    I would like to report the player Excelior (on french server). He makes bug the general chat intensionestly many times a day... he often announced this cheat and then we have a black screen and no chat possible...