Options

Can't wait for PVP

enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
PVP = another chance for those who are already lucky to get the good stuff while those of us whom GLU has asked to grab their ankles continue to get dookied on. I, for one, cannot wait..for PVP to be a complete disaster and be put back on the shelf.

Comments

• Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    enriqueg wrote: »
    PVP = another chance for those who are already lucky to get the good stuff while those of us whom GLU has asked to grab their ankles continue to get dookied on. I, for one, cannot wait..for PVP to be a complete disaster and be put back on the shelf.

For info (translation of Chinese Forum - posted by admin)
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103396-Not-sure-if-allowed-to-post-so-delete-if-not-PVP-annoucement-from-chinese-glu-forum!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    CaliverCaliver Registered Users 63 Posts
    Hackers gonna be 1# agian
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    It would be good (though I know not possible) to have two separate pvp and tournament events. One for modders/hackers/cheaters and one for regular players.

Also that link doesn't work for me
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103396-Not-sure-if-allowed-to-post-so-delete-if-not-PVP-annoucement-from-chinese-glu-forum
  • Options
    It would be good (though I know not possible) to have two separate pvp and tournament events. One for modders/hackers/cheaters and one for regular players.

Also that link doesn't work for me
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103396-Not-sure-if-allowed-to-post-so-delete-if-not-PVP-annoucement-from-chinese-glu-forum

WOW! The post has been removed!!! Not sure I can resume the post without being censored!

To remain on the safe side (don't want to be censured on banned), it seem that the PVP has been announced on the Chinese Forum. the post was a translation.

A date has been been given with some rules, the ranking systems, and other cool stuff! :-P

We should see a similar post on our forum soon but yeah.... PVP is coming (at least in China)!
  • Options
    SneezingCatSneezingCat Registered Users 211 Posts
    Did you happen to screenshot any of that information?
    Jewelz
  • Options
    Did you happen to screenshot any of that information?

Didn't made any screenshot, sorry... :-(
    If I post the information I saw, Glu will probably remove everything right away.
  • Options
    enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    WOW! The post has been removed!!! Not sure I can resume the post without being censored!

To remain on the safe side (don't want to be censured on banned), it seem that the PVP has been announced on the Chinese Forum. the post was a translation.

A date has been been given with some rules, the ranking systems, and other cool stuff! :-P

We should see a similar post on our forum soon but yeah.... PVP is coming (at least in China)!

Yes. I saw it earlier too. The missing part of the translation was that if you think you're unlucky now just wait til we unleash PVP on yo'***
  • Options
    enriqueg wrote: »
    Yes. I saw it earlier too. The missing part of the translation was that if you think you're unlucky now just wait til we unleash PVP on yo'***

PVP can probably be called P2W!!!
  • Options
    tokstokstokstoks Registered Users 25 Posts
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There was incorrect information in that thread which was why it was removed. We don't want to keep passing incorrect info around, so see the official thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103415-EW3-2-0-Patch-and-Maintenance
This discussion has been closed.