EW3 2.0 Patch and Maintenance

Comments

• CybertCybert Registered Users 14 Posts
    awesome!! :)

and it is mage, not sorceress.

mage or sorceress, all are that spellcasting scum... :-)
  • CoougsCoougs Registered Users 5 Posts
    Just horible. The one match I do play is against the Mage, and I stand there like a traing dummy frozen... How is this fair? I've never been so enraged about a **** update.
  • harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Well at least now we know who is better out of the mage and warrior.

Brains beat brawn any day.
  • warlordacewarlordace Registered Users 27 Posts
    Does this update allow iOS 7.1.1 users to play again instead of getting cut off within 30 seconds or so?
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Well at least now we know who is better out of the mage and warrior.

Brains beat brawn any day.

My warrior beat mage easily. If they dont lag so bad and take no damage when i hit them :p
  • demonsworddemonsword Registered Users 25 Posts
    What is your Platfrom Andorid or IOS
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    I think so he is from ios
    Also known as - psyched!
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Man iOS got the update and I am still waiting (android) maybe I will get it by tomorrow.
    Also known as - psyched!
  • GrandudiusGrandudius Registered Users 37 Posts
    The question everyone has missed:

What about bag space?!

Not only we have had to use extra space for runes, extra equipment we will need for different towers AND bosses, but now with this "PVP Gear", we are going need MORE SPACE to store that equipment as well! I cannot afford to buy gems to BUY more bag slots, so whats going to happen?!
    Grandudius wrote: »
    ...What about bag space?!..[for]..."PVP Gear"..

Good point. 99% of players would agree with you that they need to do something about the bag space problem.
  • GoulgoufGoulgouf Registered Users 10 Posts
    I cannot afford to buy gems to BUY more bag slots, so whats going to happen?!

pas de sous... pas de place...
  • FicshunFicshun Registered Users 2 Posts
    Started a thread on this elsewhere sorry. Pvp is broken. If you main a warrior the you will never win against a monk or mage. All they need to do is one hit you and then keep running and avoiding for 2 minutes. They win based off that one hit, hell, even if you main a mage the monk will still one hit and then avoid. This is not pvp. It's very disappointing as the wait was so long, now I don't even want to play it after 3 matches. Please fix this, either have it so you are always matched against your class or remove the timer as this will force people to engage.
  • mohicanmohican Registered Users 326 Posts
    Can someone put up some screenshots of the pvp gameplay already.
    ;)
  • warrior22warrior22 Registered Users 95 Posts
    its getting ridiculous everytime i enter pvp it says network connection lost.. how lame it is having high speed internet.. and i loose battle.. F**** stupid..
    - Hunter :p;)
  • jaggujaggu Registered Users 149 Posts
    mohican wrote: »
    Can someone put up some screenshots of the pvp gameplay already.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103470-PVP-Lag-lag-LAG-P

thanks to voidblader for video - its too funny!!
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    ...What about bag space?!..[for]..."PVP Gear"..

The PVP gears are just some epic tier 8 items... there's no new gears with this update!
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • CraigsterCraigster Registered Users 143 Posts
    krok8 wrote: »
    The PVP gears are just some epic tier 8 items... there's no new gears with this update!

Not sure what you mean by "no new gear"? I got a piece that has +2% pvp damage that I don't remember ever seeing before. Max gs was less than what I have on but I am going to evo it up and see what difference it makes in pvp.
  • kennygkennyg Registered Users 250 Posts
    pretty sure he specifically means no gear that will up our gs
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    Not having any luck, hasn't seemed to match me against any one I can get I single good hit against. It's not my skill that's the problem, I know its rubbish but I should still be getting some sort of a go. So far two or three hits and I'm dead.

Out of interest are those with the extra pvp damage getting matched only with others with pvp damage?
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    Android is getting the update now. Was anything added or fixed besides just pvp? Inventory lag, drop rate, lotus tower rebalance, ice kingdom rebalance?
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
    bigBrules wrote: »
    Android is getting the update now. Was anything added or fixed besides just pvp? Inventory lag, drop rate, lotus tower rebalance, ice kingdom rebalance?

Character renaming, extra bag space, map and inventory memory (to remember where you last were).

I asked this at the start, I don't think anything is added but ancestor tokens are removed as with spirit bridge.
    I must of missed the post. Thanks a lot harry.
    Android Guild - upgrade
  • jheragjherag Registered Users 11 Posts
    Oh my the spirit bridge will be gone? I didnt have the oni blade yet...aaaargg
  • LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    the update is still ongoing at my end...but based on what's been said here and in other posts...PVP is another whine fest in the coming days lol Just lost the excitement...
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    androids still down why couldnt they have a little splash screen with when they were going to update plus they always do it when australia is awake but all the americans are asleep so they dont miss out on play time as bad as us
    The latest it is in America is 7:30 pm so no one is sleeping and there was a server announcement that it was going down for maintenance.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    The update just went live on the Android play store and servers are back up.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Just to confirm. Bag space did not increase. Also it's downloading all the assets again :( inventory lag is still an issue.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    I love the new start screen... it is a small video clip of the glu logo instead of just a picture. It looks flash.

Also the first load screen is still the same (which is fine) but it does show the warrior as the most powerful. With pvp it seems to be mage, monk, warrior in terms of power.

Edit: Update failed a few times (starting the game, the actual download was fine) over 3 minutes, now it has loaded..
    I gotta say... great job on the pvp.

Im in Australia and have had no problems with lag at all. Because you can pick different servers to find the best latency Ive not had any lag. Ive fought warriors and a mage as my mage. The mage vs mage fights are very interesting and the most fair. vs warrior I won 3, lost 1.

In general I'm not a huge fan of pvp though (in any game).