Options

Absent Guild Leader

Well, GluAdmin, even though I can probably predict the answer to this question, I still need to ask.... Can anything be done to remove a Guild Leader who hasn't been in the game for months? We have 50 people in our guild, and it is running okay, but the other Senior Officers and the Guild Leader haven't played in 3 months or so. It is kind of embarrassing when I invite new members to join. Yes, I know I could jump ship to a different guild, or start my own guild and announce it to the members, but starting a new guild from scratch can take forever to get up to speed. I am the only active Senior Officer...

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Crunch wrote: »
    Well, GluAdmin, even though I can probably predict the answer to this question, I still need to ask.... Can anything be done to remove a Guild Leader who hasn't been in the game for months? We have 50 people in our guild, and it is running okay, but the other Senior Officers and the Guild Leader haven't played in 3 months or so. It is kind of embarrassing when I invite new members to join. Yes, I know I could jump ship to a different guild, or start my own guild and announce it to the members, but starting a new guild from scratch can take forever to get up to speed. I am the only active Senior Officer...

You'll need to start your own Guild.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    are you on android or ios? On android check out AussieHeroes , message/friend me in game, legendaa
  • Options
    CrunchCrunch Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks for the response. Okay....and yes I am android.... checking every few minutes for the android update to finish...