[PVP] Lag lag LAG :P

VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
Let Share our thought about first day PVP mode.

My thought... can I get a match with only wifi user?

My net speed is find, most of the match I fight is lag free. And I'm connect to wifi too. But Some people so **** lag, I can't even hit them, how am I suppost to fight? Even Warrior's Blade Barrage lose to mage basic attack, It's not knock her down or even do damage -.-

Comments

• krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Hahahaha, wow! :-P
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • MixtacyMixtacy Registered Users 68 Posts
    I get this alot also. I think maybe it's due to the fact that people can choose servers and they found some exploit to use the lag in thier favor.. who knows. Maybe glu should also add in ping response times between the players beeing matched up and only allow it if it's say under 100ms or something.
    IGN for EW3 is Synia

Called the cops cause your mom hit you? Why not report her for raising your silly A**
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    I'd run away from a LEVEL 55 warrior also....
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    just make sure you guys have fast isp, that'll make sure no lag, and i dont think thats an exploit and glu is not aware of that, btw..nice video and great music!
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
  • TerryQTerryQ Registered Users 241 Posts
    It would seem, like many aspects of this game, it's open to abuse. And abused it will be, but hey it's a Glu game what else do we expect. Lol
    Quiet voices are overlooked, loud voices are ignored and constant voices are banned it would seem.
  • ShrubbShrubb Registered Users 1 Posts
    It's just sad that a game company like glu would release pvp so early without making sure all bugs were fixed. I haven't had a single match against a monk where they actually fight instead of running around. I live for pvp games and honestly I'm not getting involved until they balance things out. Love the game...just not annoying players trying to find cheap ways to win
  • sesshumarusesshumaru Registered Users 10 Posts
    i dont have a pvp as of now?? anyone have in android devices?
  • brokn84brokn84 Registered Users 30 Posts
    android is down on my end
  • bigBrulesbigBrules Registered Users 219 Posts
    It was down for ios 3 or 4 hours. Android servers went down 1.5 hours ago so you do the math for your timezones.
    Android Guild - upgrade
    Position - CO Guild Leader
    Device's: Google Nexus 9 / Samsung Galaxy S4
    Roms / Operating System: Cyanogenmod 12 Lollipop 5.0.2
  • K_OtiCK_OtiC Registered Users 165 Posts
    Pvp is always gonna be full of laggers especially with some using 3G and the like. latency and lag will always happen in mobile gaming, take it for what it is and don't expect too much from non localized mobile gaming.

Glu don't own the internet it's infrastructure your local provider all of its hardware or how your house is wired up there can be 100s of reasons someone has lag or latency.
  • VoidBladerVoidBlader Registered Users 255 Posts
    Just try PvP with 3G. Needless to say how it went -"-