Options

Lost all data on update

I just finish the android update and all my characters are back to level 1. How do I get this fixed?

Comments

• Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    Yikes! i hope that doesnt happen to me...my problem is it wont update so far after several tries. Hope you get it fixed :-/
    jj7371 wrote: »
    I just finish the android update and all my characters are back to level 1. How do I get this fixed?
  • Options
    HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    Please follow the instructions in this LINK.
  • Options
    SirWahooSirWahoo Registered Users 3 Posts
    I have lost all my data as well level 41 warrior, I have created a support ticket no reply from Glu yet. I have also seen a number of people who lost data on the Google play reviews. I know it will take time to fix this problem, I just hope I didn't lose my player. Patience is all we have now...good luck!
  • Options
    Forgot to add I'm using Galaxy S4...I see many of the problems are users with galaxy series phones.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    You'll need to submit a Customer Care ticket to retrieve your data. However, please be aware that a number of hackers/modders were also removed at the same time as the update so if your account is seen to have been modded, your account was cleared.

For tickets:
    Please send Customer Care an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS and general support: support@glu.com
    For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com
  • Options
    Thanks administration, I am certainly no hacker I have no clue how to modify anything. SirWahoo lvl 41 warrior was my character, galaxy S4 my platform all char data lost after update.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    SirWahoo wrote: »
    Thanks administration, I am certainly no hacker I have no clue how to modify anything. SirWahoo lvl 41 warrior was my character, galaxy S4 my platform all char data lost after update.

You need to send that info to the email address above.
  • Options
    ducvaderducvader Registered Users 204 Posts
    jj7371 wrote: »

1 post to say your characters are all level 1. Hmmmmm must be a hacker :-)
  • Options
    Ocrin84Ocrin84 Registered Users 4 Posts
    i'm not a hacker, just started playing and i lost my character also... just saying.

I've been reading a lot of posts and most of them saying they lost there character and inventory are on Galaxy S4... like me...