Options

Please make monk stronger.. He is useless on endless !!

DrEADLoRDDrEADLoRD Registered Users 35 Posts
A warrior and a monk and a mage with the same gear .. a warrior reaches 145 , mage 140 and a monk 125... its ridiculous. . Please BUFF MONK .. give him something better than a roll to evade attacks... or vastly buff his armor or give him evasion ( like 30 percent chance to avoid all attacks) ... or atleast give monk damage and a 3 second slow while rolling... a very good suggestion cause he is very under powered compared to his counterparts

Comments

• Options
    sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    A good thing would be to give monk 1.5 seconds of invulnerability after rolling and 100% attack speed during this duration. Since, you know, he's supposed to be nimble and stuff.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    Or just make his special attacks more powerful, and give him more mana regen.
  • Options
    d1ck42od1ck42o Registered Users 49 Posts
    It's pretty sad that my mnk can get wrecked before 125 sometimes. Almost full godly and mitts, it's ridiculous. My mage has no problem getting to 135 though.
  • Options
    harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
    my monk is lv 40, 4068 GS fire damage 9% ice resist 2%

Frostbite cave normal mode is 2200 recommended GS yet I die around 50% of the time at end boss.
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    I second this!
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    my monk is lv 40, 4068 GS fire damage 9% ice resist 2%

Frostbite cave normal mode is 2200 recommended GS yet I die around 50% of the time at end boss.

That's more because that dungeon is total ****, and glu wants us to sell our chairs and buy gems for better runes.. I have huge problems on legendary with 11k gs almost..
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    KaufmeatKaufmeat Registered Users 63 Posts
    For godsakes glû this is probably the single most glaring problem in the game-one of your 3 characters is quite obviously underpowered. Just buff him! Please!
  • Options
    UItraSceptileUItraSceptile Registered Users 29 Posts
    Kaufmeat wrote: »
    For godsakes glû this is probably the single most glaring problem in the game-one of your 3 characters is quite obviously underpowered. Just buff him! Please!

Ok. I never understood you guys fully before. I thought monk wasn't so bad.

Then i started using him. And the dodge works fine for me in normal and all the way up until legendary. I never really used him in endless.

Now, I have been able to kill Oni with purple lvl44 weapon with 25.8% lightning attack. Well, if by kill you mean i have to use one health potion each fight. Here's the problem: Monk dodge has practically no invulnerability. I mean, you turn invincible for like, literally a fraction of a second. And then theres the problem with the cooldown and immense range of the Oni General.

I don't really want the dodge to deal damage. Just increase the invulnerabililty, or just remove the cooldown.

Seriously. I really want those soulshredders.
  • Options
    MalvicMalvic Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yes, please buff up the monk! My favorite char by far... ;)
    Guildleader of <Toxicity>
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    A monk just kicked my butt in pvp lol they're not weak
    -Sagelz
  • Options
    RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    That is in pvp sage. This thread is clearly addressing endless. And monk is a cràpfest in endless.
  • Options
    Big SageBig Sage Registered Users 317 Posts
    Oh okay haha
    -Sagelz