Options

wow.. last online in guild list with 2.0

harry potterharry potter Registered Users 741 Posts
I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this anywhere. With 2.0 we can now see last online in the guild list. Is it also on ios?

Thankyou for adding this!!

I'm not sure if this applies to all guild members being able to see it, or just GM or officers...

Comments

• Options
    JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    it is on IOS and I am a senior officer, not sure if everyone can see it or not though.
  • Options
    Another minor change wth android is all regents (even grey) now require confirmation to sell, in line with ios.
  • Options
    krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »
    it is on IOS and I am a senior officer, not sure if everyone can see it or not though.

I'm officer and I can see this "last online" info for every member.
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android
  • Options
    SirDiGiTaLSirDiGiTaL Registered Users 627 Posts
    JohnBoy12 wrote: »

This info is available for all Guild members.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I'm surprised nobody has mentioned this anywhere. With 2.0 we can now see last online in the guild list. Is it also on ios?

Thankyou for adding this!!

I'm not sure if this applies to all guild members being able to see it, or just GM or officers...

AWESOME!!! Thank you GLU. This makes it much easier to run a guild. Now please supply a simple .csv export of tournament results to Senior officers and leaders and the thanks will pour in in ALL CAPS.

FWIW, on android, there is still no sell confirmation for grey and green items. Also, the avatar doesn't do the striptease thing as you cycle thru gear. good fix
  • Options
    there is confirmation now on grey and green regs, I think that's good... same thing that ios has had