Options

Is anyone from Glu going to acknowledge problems with the update?

SpronkSpronk Registered Users 51 Posts
People can't get into pvp and endless tower freezes or crashes.

If I can't run endless, the game is pretty much over for me. There isn't anywhere else to grind for 44 gear.

Comments

• Options
    LakityanLakityan Registered Users 88 Posts
    We in Galactik are also experiencing endless tower crashes...wasted tokens...and worst, some couldnt play at all coz they couldnt enter pvp, tower and dungeons...it is so frustrating! chat is buggy too so communications can be a challenge too. ;-/
  • Options
    bryblunbryblun Registered Users 148 Posts
    I'll help Glu here:

The issue was reported to our "developer team"! We won't ignore it, no, really, believe us, we won't do the same **** a milionth time!
    EVERYBODY - DON'T BUY GEMS TILL HACKER PROBLEM IS SOLVED
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Spronk wrote: »
    People can't get into pvp and endless tower freezes or crashes.

If I can't run endless, the game is pretty much over for me. There isn't anywhere else to grind for 44 gear.

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103499-Android-Endless-Tower-Stability&p=180076#post180076
  • Options
    hiscomhiscom Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am stuck on "downloading 2nd kingdom asset" at 80% for the pass 3 days. I can't move forward in the game. I am stuck. How do you fix this problem? Thanks
  • Options
    BrutalBrutal Registered Users 251 Posts
    hiscom wrote: »
    I am stuck on "downloading 2nd kingdom asset" at 80% for the pass 3 days. I can't move forward in the game. I am stuck. How do you fix this problem? Thanks

If you are on android, your issue may be fixed by downloading the update... see here:
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?103506-ANDROID-If-you-are-unable-to-update-to-2-0-0-(Updated)
    Android IGN: Brutal1977
    Class: Warrior, 12591 GS
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The Android team has pushed a fix for the endless tower issue. Please quit and relaunch the game to update.
    This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.