hellboy?

jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
I see people talk about hellboy where is he and what are the wings they are talking about?

Comments

• Mohamed97Mohamed97 Registered Users 350 Posts
    Hellboy is at the castle at the top of the map and he drop wings , they are not cool but they still rare
  • sergiu111sergiu111 Registered Users 109 Posts
    He's in hell.
  • FamousenFamousen Registered Users 3 Posts
    You can drop wings? For real??? I'm farming him every day like 50 times.... (in Legendary Mode)
  • griml0ckgriml0ck Registered Users 229 Posts
    Yes, Demonic wings from both reg and leg. They are quite rare though.
    lolz I maybe killed him like 4 k times and he still didn't drop me yet :)
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    the real name is champion netherborn but everyone refers to him as hellboy, I don't know exactly how many times I have killed him but I am sure it is thousands between all three char without a wing drop
  • RentocRentoc Registered Users 286 Posts
    Well as of today they are still droppin. Got my 4th pair this mornin. Meanwhile on spirit bridge........... The cake is a lie.
  • litolito Registered Users 68 Posts
    they refer to him as "hellboy" because he looks exactly like like Ron Perlman from the movie "Hellboy" except no wings
    "fly high and touch the sky, but keep your feet to the ground"
    I can't drop those wings nor the wings from Bridge .... nor the stupid pet -.- how unlucky I'm I got 240% item find
  • jack smithjack smith Registered Users 53 Posts
    What do the wings do?
  • JohnBoy12JohnBoy12 Registered Users 129 Posts
    wings and pets are vanity items which means they don't do anything other than look cool. no stat boosts or anything else from them
  • AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    griml0ck wrote: »
    Yes, Demonic wings from both reg and leg. They are quite rare though.

OMG...Grim...is that you????
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • AleksieAleksie Registered Users 72 Posts
    Rentoc wrote: »
    Well as of today they are still droppin. Got my 4th pair this mornin. Meanwhile on spirit bridge........... The cake is a lie.

This game is rigged...the people who initially find wings continue to find wings but the people (like me) who spend 3 to 4 days farming only hellboy and yes, like many others have farmed him at least a thousand times don't find SQUAT. Whatever algorithm GLU is using to distribute these wings is jacked. I know wings weren't going to be attainable by everyone but it shouldn't be continuously attainable by the same 5 or 6% either. One set of wings is more than enough, unless GLU decides to include trading or auctioning. In which case, it still isn't fair to the people who don't have wings but at least they'd be able to trade for a set.
    Nymphos forever~LaRusse~IGN Aleksie
  • Yash ChawlaYash Chawla Registered Users 82 Posts
    Got the wings today after around thousands of farming him!
    Also known as - psyched!
  • HandlesHandles Registered Users 911 Posts
    I haven't gotten the wings either, but I've only been farming the Champion Netherborn on normal.
  • krok8krok8 Registered Users 161 Posts
    Handles wrote: »
    I haven't gotten the wings either, but I've only been farming the Champion Netherborn on normal.

I got my demonic wing on normal after maybe 100 kills. Since, I never saw those wings again....
    Playing EW3 on iOS & EW4 on Android