Options

Problems on pvp

DamiiDamii Registered Users 118 Posts
I had some problems when i use dash on pvp (happens often on endless too), he 90% of the time slides the wrong direction and i can't change his course, i always see death in the eyes when it happens especially against mage.
I also experienced 3 warriors i fought against, no matter how many times i hit or any skill i use he doesn't loss any health, i dont think it's because of the lag my internet is fast with good connection, and it didn't seem any of these 3 had any problems either.
I just want to know if these problems are solveable.
By the way, recieving battle Stars reminds me of tetris on facebook :P

Comments

• Options
    diegriddiegrid Registered Users 5 Posts
    There is a few things I would like 2 add,without even fighting I win or lose and did'nt even play,how can the game deside for me,fix it pls
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Damii wrote: »
    I had some problems when i use dash on pvp (happens often on endless too), he 90% of the time slides the wrong direction and i can't change his course, i always see death in the eyes when it happens especially against mage.
    I also experienced 3 warriors i fought against, no matter how many times i hit or any skill i use he doesn't loss any health, i dont think it's because of the lag my internet is fast with good connection, and it didn't seem any of these 3 had any problems either.
    I just want to know if these problems are solveable.
    By the way, recieving battle Stars reminds me of tetris on facebook :P

If you face someone who seems like superman check the stats at the end of the game. Screenshot hackers and report them in the hacker thread here on the forum. Then look for a game that doesn't penalize you for loosing to schmucks.
  • Options
    FuryWeaselFuryWeasel Registered Users 80 Posts
    I have had the same problem with the hits too. Stand right next to the opponant and you don't do any damage at all. Or their block ability works great, but your doesnt work at all. It's just a game glitch, not hackers.
    Guild leader of Marauders
  • Options
    crazydude80crazydude80 Registered Users 14 Posts
    LOL.. received " unknown error" pop up when both me n my opponent die together i PvP.
    In the end it shows he win. what the hack !!!